Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Tax changes for health insurance buyers, home buyers and the unemployed Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Tax changes for health insurance buyers, home buyers and the unemployed Cspan_live_play-1

Tax changes for health insurance buyers, home buyers and the unemployed Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Tax changes for health insurance buyers, home buyers and the unemployed

Go down

Tax changes for health insurance buyers, home buyers and the unemployed Empty Tax changes for health insurance buyers, home buyers and the unemployed

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Tax changes for health insurance buyers, home buyers and the unemployed

A new deduction for self-employed workers, multiple home buyer
credits and an expired break for the jobless are among the vexing issues
this tax season.

http://www.latimes.com/health/la-fi-perfin-20110327,0,1979589.column

Back to top Go down

Tax changes for health insurance buyers, home buyers and the unemployed Empty Re: Tax changes for health insurance buyers, home buyers and the unemployed

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:25 pm

[quote="Need2Bworking"]Tax changes for health insurance buyers, home buyers and the unemployed

A new deduction for self-employed workers, multiple home buyer
credits and an expired break for the jobless are among the vexing issues
this tax season.

http://www.latimes.com/health/la-fi-perfin-20110327,0,1979589.column[/quote]

Im all for it if health insurance comes with the tax break What good is it if I have no health insurance?

Back to top Go down

Tax changes for health insurance buyers, home buyers and the unemployed Empty Re: Tax changes for health insurance buyers, home buyers and the unemployed

Post by Phillymg Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 pm

I sure wish they'd extended that unemployment tax credit into 2010.

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Phillymg wrote:I sure wish they'd extended that unemployment tax credit into 2010.

I do too then I wouldn't be going blind and cannot walk 10 yards at a time! I already cannot hear but that's not a disability. What? If I lose sight in my only 1 eye left which is going, is that a disability? I can't see or hear or walk but I'm sure I am not disabled yet!Yet I see fat mama with her 8 kids moving quite well in a nice car and gets all the benefits handed to her, food and medical. Is this a vent thread? Haha. I am pissed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillymg Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Boonie--Isn't TANF off the thread topic of Tax Changes?? geek

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 am

Phillymg wrote:Boonie--Isn't TANF off the thread topic of Tax Changes?? geek

Not sure I follow you here? Just a rant, lady 2 doors down has a nice Mercedes and I count 6 kids and does not work. I mean how could you pay for someone to keep 6 kids and come out ahead? Granted these townhomes only run 100 to 150K but she's got it going on and never saw a man around the place. Maybe she's just lucky but I'm willing to bet she's running the system!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down