Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

A 99er STARTS HER OWN BUSINESS maybe you can too Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
A 99er STARTS HER OWN BUSINESS maybe you can too Cspan_live_play-1

A 99er STARTS HER OWN BUSINESS maybe you can too Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

A 99er STARTS HER OWN BUSINESS maybe you can too

3 posters

Go down

A 99er STARTS HER OWN BUSINESS maybe you can too Empty A 99er STARTS HER OWN BUSINESS maybe you can too

Post by Carol in CA Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Here is one idea for making money. Connie who is a 99er sent this info to me. Some of you other 99er ladies may want to try this.
===========================================================================
Carol, Avon gave me my free page. www.youravon.com/conniekaplan So if you'd like to forward my link to others, that would be appreciated. Avon has something for everyone. If you wash your hair, buy clothes, use deodorant (men & women) baby products (www.tinytillia.com) or need to buy a Mother's Day gift or just get a lipstick to look & feel good (for an interview)-then Avon has something you can use. Products priced lower than stores/pharmacies: deodorant for 99 cents! And if you want to learn more about the earnings opportunity as an Avon representative-give me a call! With $10 bucks, I got everything I needed (brochures, bags, samples, etc.) to start my own business. 40% return ain't bad either for profit. IMHO, 99ers can get into Avon -it sells well & been in business 125 years. Now owns Mark too. Connie

Carol in CA
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

A 99er STARTS HER OWN BUSINESS maybe you can too Empty Re: A 99er STARTS HER OWN BUSINESS maybe you can too

Post by kman Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:13 am

Sorry for being such a downer - but I know several people personally who sell Avon. The have told me that their sales are down because no one has any money or they just can't afford to spend like they used to do. A lot of people just go to the Dollar Stores for products. We have several American run stores here that, I have heard, people frequent on a daily basis. It is a good idea to try to start your own business. LOL
kman
kman
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

A 99er STARTS HER OWN BUSINESS maybe you can too Empty Re: A 99er STARTS HER OWN BUSINESS maybe you can too

Post by Carol in CA Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:44 am

kman,

I guess it just depends on what area you are living in.
Connie lives in New York City, so lots more people there for potential customers. And still people there with jobs and money.
You are right about the 99 cent stores. If it weren't for them many people could not survive. Some of the 99 cent stores have freezers with some good frozen food in them. And plenty of can goods, cereals and even medicine and shampoo and soaps and etc. Lots cheaper than the regular markets and other stores.

Carol in CA
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by admin911 Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:46 pm

my sister-in-law started selling avon, she found out that she would be better off selling a few things on ebay that dealing with avon.
admin911
admin911
Valued Poster

http://www.outsourcedorunemployed.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down