Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

I have Recreated Pass HR589 Tier I Unemployment Extension for 99ers on Change.org Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
I have Recreated Pass HR589 Tier I Unemployment Extension for 99ers on Change.org Cspan_live_play-1

I have Recreated Pass HR589 Tier I Unemployment Extension for 99ers on Change.org Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

I have Recreated Pass HR589 Tier I Unemployment Extension for 99ers on Change.org

3 posters

Go down

I have Recreated Pass HR589 Tier I Unemployment Extension for 99ers on Change.org Empty I have Recreated Pass HR589 Tier I Unemployment Extension for 99ers on Change.org

Post by RCdeWinter Thu May 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Perhaps we can get more people to notice on Change. org Here is what I have posted:

I have Recreated Pass HR589 Tier I Unemployment Extension for 99ers on Change.org ETSyITehMUNByfx-250

Pass HR589 Tier I Unemployment Extension for 99ers

The President of the United States + 2 others

STARTED BY

I have Recreated Pass HR589 Tier I Unemployment Extension for 99ers on Change.org QFRDsHjrsPUbmHm-50x50-cropped

RC deWinter Middletown, CT

OVERVIEW

The long-term
unemployed (99ers) who have exhausted all state and federal benefits
need help just to survive - now!We need to speak out with one voice to
urge the President and Congress not to abandon those who have no income
through no fault of their own. Foreclosure, homelessness, hunger,
unmet medical needs and even suicide are our reality.

PETITION LETTER
Don't Abandon Your Fellow Americans

Mr. President and Members of Congress,

The long-term unemployed (99ers) who have exhausted all state and federal benefits need help just to survive.

We are speaking out with one voice to urge the you not to abandon
those who have no income through no fault of their own. Foreclosure,
homelessness, hunger, unmet medical needs and even suicide are our
reality.

Please work together to bring relief to those of us who are
suffering. We would all prefer to have a job, but there are not enough
to go around. The young and older unemployed are especially hurting
because of the unspoken, unacknowledged age bias that exists in the
employment market.

Pass a bill guaranteeing extended unemployment benefits for 99ers. We will remember and we vote.

[Your name]

Last edited by RCdeWinter on Thu May 12, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added link)

RCdeWinter
Valued Poster

Job/hobbies : 99er/self-employed photographer, digital artist, writer

http://rc-dewinter.artistwebsites.com/

Back to top Go down

I have Recreated Pass HR589 Tier I Unemployment Extension for 99ers on Change.org Empty Re: I have Recreated Pass HR589 Tier I Unemployment Extension for 99ers on Change.org

Post by gigichicago Thu May 19, 2011 9:24 pm

bounce Please send this letter to the president and to your representatives. The 99ers need your help!
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

I have Recreated Pass HR589 Tier I Unemployment Extension for 99ers on Change.org Empty Re: I have Recreated Pass HR589 Tier I Unemployment Extension for 99ers on Change.org

Post by doreenb Mon May 23, 2011 10:13 am

Is there any new news on 589??? I have looked everywhere and cannot find anything

doreenb
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by doreenb Mon May 23, 2011 10:13 am

Is there any new news on 589??? I have looked everywhere and cannot find anything

doreenb
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gigichicago Mon May 23, 2011 3:36 pm

doreenb wrote:Is there any new news on 589??? I have looked everywhere and cannot find anything

Sitting in the House W&M gathering dust. Called Camp's office and was told that the bill is in committee. It's going nowhere, doreenb.
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down