Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Video of Senate Hearing in WI: Must see! Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Video of Senate Hearing in WI: Must see! Cspan_live_play-1

Video of Senate Hearing in WI: Must see! Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Video of Senate Hearing in WI: Must see!

3 posters

Go down

Video of Senate Hearing in WI: Must see! Empty Video of Senate Hearing in WI: Must see!

Post by A.R.K. Thu May 26, 2011 12:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t_bXTSlRNc

A.R.K.
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Video of Senate Hearing in WI: Must see! Empty Re: Video of Senate Hearing in WI: Must see!

Post by JaneWI Thu May 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Thank you for sharing this video. I remember watching this a few months ago and it took my blood pressure to new heights. lol! Those people really act like they are above the law and it bothers me no end.

Video of Senate Hearing in WI: Must see! 843100
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Video of Senate Hearing in WI: Must see! Empty Re: Video of Senate Hearing in WI: Must see!

Post by theend Thu May 26, 2011 1:22 pm

They are doing whatever they want regardless off the law and getting away with it.

In Indiana now police can bust down your door and walk into your house for no reason with no warrent!

The US Supreme Court Ruled on another case they can bust down your door if they think you are destroying evidence aka they hear a toliet flush

theend
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Thu May 26, 2011 1:34 pm

theend wrote:They are doing whatever they want regardless off the law and getting away with it.

In Indiana now police can bust down your door and walk into your house for no reason with no warrent!

The US Supreme Court Ruled on another case they can bust down your door if they think you are destroying evidence aka they hear a toliet flush

I remember reading about that and was wondering what the good people of IN thought of that.
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down