Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: US Economy Created 185,000 Jobs In May: Surveys

Post by unemployed2long/1208 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:13 am

Exhausted99er wrote:
The ADP Employer Services report showed private employers added a scant
38,000 jobs last month,
while April private payrolls were revised down
to an increase of 177,000 from the previously reported 179,000.
Economists surveyed by Reuters had forecast a gain of 175,000 jobs for
May.

You are right, 1208 - that is from Reuters via the Huffington Post. The same figure is also being reported on MSNBC and the AP.

Housing Market double-dip yesterday, way below expectation jobs added today - Great Depression III !!

I honestly think we are in a depression also that is evidenced by the rich are getting richer by not creating jobs and opening up opportunity but the obvious signs are : THE RICH ARE GETTING RICHER ON WALL STREET.. TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE UNEMPLOYED AND THOSE WHO ARE LOSING THEIR HOMES TO FORECLOSURE AND MORE! This is when the rich get richer,, when economy is down and unemployment high! Then the Repubs. are taking care of the rich and using the debt and spending and crippling the elderly and unemployed by cutting needed social programs.. The catholic churches are not even speaking out and condemning... Sad day in this country!
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Job/hobbies : unemployed/living

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:13 am

UPCHITCREEK wrote:
unemployed2long/1208 wrote:I am sick that we once again got worked up when Lee announced 589 with her co sponsors and CBC and now its dropped like a hot potato! The numbers are truly getting worse and yet they are ignoring us !!!

They are looking out for number 1 bud thats it !!!!!! THEMSELVES , see i tried now re-elect me and i'll try again !..... Suspect

Done!!!
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Exhausted99er on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:14 am

This make NO sense. Here is the prediction for the National UE rate that is expected to be released Friday. This is from Bloomberg, which usually overestimates the figures. Can't wait to see what the DOL BLS comes out with. Evil or Very Mad

Bloomberg has Friday’s unemployment rate and non-Farm Payrolls and other data for May as follows:

• 8.9% unemployment versus 9.0% in April;
  • Non-Farm Payrolls at 190,000 versus 244,000 in April;
  • Private sector payrolls at 210,000 versus 268,000 in April;
  • Average hourly earnings at +0.2% versus +0.1% in April.

Read more: ADP Foreshadows Worse Jobs Creation & Higher Unemployment… All Over Again - 24/7 Wall St. http://247wallst.com/2011/06/01/adp-foreshadows-worse-jobs-creation-higher-unemployment-all-over-again/#ixzz1O2O2F1Kq

Exhausted99er
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by UPCHITCREEK on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:14 am

unemployed2long/1208 wrote:
Exhausted99er wrote:
The ADP Employer Services report showed private employers added a scant
38,000 jobs last month,
while April private payrolls were revised down
to an increase of 177,000 from the previously reported 179,000.
Economists surveyed by Reuters had forecast a gain of 175,000 jobs for
May.

You are right, 1208 - that is from Reuters via the Huffington Post. The same figure is also being reported on MSNBC and the AP.

Housing Market double-dip yesterday, way below expectation jobs added today - Great Depression III !!

I honestly think we are in a depression also that is evidenced by the rich are getting richer by not creating jobs and opening up opportunity but the obvious signs are : THE RICH ARE GETTING RICHER ON WALL STREET.. TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE UNEMPLOYED AND THOSE WHO ARE LOSING THEIR HOMES TO FORECLOSURE AND MORE! This is when the rich get richer,, when economy is down and unemployment high! Then the Repubs. are taking care of the rich and using the debt and spending and crippling the elderly and unemployed by cutting needed social programs.. The catholic churches are not even speaking out and condemning... Sad day in this country!

Yes it is !!

UPCHITCREEK
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:20 am

Also ironic that April's new jobs numbers have been revised downward! Pres. Obama,, it ain't working! Falsifying the numbers.. The truth will set you free!! Repubs. and dems. also!!!!

I'm sorry! Dummying up the numbers!! Desp! We have said it will all come down around them! I dare to see the UE numbers drop! It should go up to 9.4%
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by UPCHITCREEK on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:27 am

unemployed2long/1208 wrote:Also ironic that April's new jobs numbers have been revised downward! Pres. Obama,, it ain't working! Falsifying the numbers.. The truth will set you free!! Repubs. and dems. also!!!!

I'm sorry! Dummying up the numbers!! Desp! We have said it will all come down around them! I dare to see the UE numbers drop! It should go up to 9.4%

they got to make these numbers drop or they will not look good out there smiling on the campaign trail !

UPCHITCREEK
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by UPCHITCREEK on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:34 am

I said this before now i'm saying it again . PEOPLE wake up , all existing politicians must be voted out of office , put new faces in there , and make it illegal for them to even speak to a special interest group .... punishable by the law's of treason !!

UPCHITCREEK
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:38 am

UPCHITCREEK wrote:I said this before now i'm saying it again . PEOPLE wake up , all existing politicians must be voted out of office , put new faces in there , and make it illegal for them to even speak to a special interest group .... punishable by the law's of treason !!

Chit, I agree! It isn't about repubs. or dems. anymore! Its about those who make promises to remind them to keep them. Instead of their own special interest! We elect them and they betray us and cater to those who can shell out the big bucks to them! The rich.. Both sides!!!
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:40 am

The repubs. are going to exploit the unemployment and tout us and say Its Obama's failed policies and Obama is going to tell us how wonderful it is while we are sitting our severed arteries waiting for the bleeding to stop because he says the bleeding has stopped!
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:42 am

Tea party is going to take the repub. party down! The repubs; go with whatever elite group they thinks serves their cause, and thats when they are so idiotic and when big election comes they lose and wonder why! They are so dumb! The dems. , well they are just dems!!!
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by UPCHITCREEK on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:45 am

1208 , the sharks are about to have to turn on themselves to get richer , they have already robbed the middle class and are now after the very poor , there will not be anyone left, but themselves, for them to chew up ..... Suspect

UPCHITCREEK
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Exhausted99er on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:57 am

unemployed2long/1208 wrote:Also ironic that April's new jobs numbers have been revised downward! Pres. Obama,, it ain't working! Falsifying the numbers.. The truth will set you free!! Repubs. and dems. also!!!!

Unemployment dropped in over 30 states this month. ( Rolling Eyes ) I'll bet their twisted national rate will be 8.7% - 8.8%. They can't let the truth be known! People will stop spending, corporate profits will go down...and you know who that will hurt!!! Suspect

Exhausted99er
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:43 pm

isn't this confusing! The states that dropped they said was from April hiring and also temp. seasonal jobs... So only 38,000 jobs created and also 400,000 new jobless claims each week, how in the world can unemployment rate drop! Maybe from all who are 99 er's??? and out of benefits!!!
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillymg on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Chit posted this link--

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/01/jobs-may-adp-private-employers_n_869588.html

The ADP corp uses different data than the fed govt uses.....which is why ADP's numbers are always different from the govt's. Basically ADP started keeping its own survey a few years ago to become a *player* in the *gambling game* that investors play every month before the govt's official employment numbers come out.

As I said before....all this speculation by Reuters economists, ADP, etc. is all about WALL STREET GAMBLING. Every month before the fed govt reports its numbers wealthy Wall Street investors *place bets* by guessing on what the numbers will be. Then when the numbers come out.....the winners collect their winnings & the losers pay up.

Basically ordinary Americans shouldn't pay attention to this bs about the numbers till the official govt figures come out on June 4th. The speculation, ADP's guesses, Reuter economists' guesses, etc.....that's just for the rich boyz gambling on what the govt's numbers will be.

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum