Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

The Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act from Rep. Kirk (R-IL) Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
The Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act from Rep. Kirk (R-IL) Cspan_live_play-1

The Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act from Rep. Kirk (R-IL) Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

The Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act from Rep. Kirk (R-IL)

3 posters

Go down

The Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act from Rep. Kirk (R-IL) Empty The Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act from Rep. Kirk (R-IL)

Post by gigichicago Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Senator Kirk the big jerk from Illinios has never sent nor replied an email to me until today. I think he is up for election next year and I hope he loses.

I think the rich including Rep. Kirk should pay for the Act.

http://kirk.senate.gov/?p=video&id=225

The Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act from Rep. Kirk (R-IL) 843100
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act from Rep. Kirk (R-IL) Empty Re: The Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act from Rep. Kirk (R-IL)

Post by Phillymg Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:19 am

Oh I get it now.....Kirk wants to sell all the roads, transit systems, & airports to private corporations *real cheap* so that those corporations can ratchet up the tolls & fees & drive the US further into financial ruin.

affraid

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

The Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act from Rep. Kirk (R-IL) Empty Re: The Lincoln Legacy Infrastructure Development Act from Rep. Kirk (R-IL)

Post by theend Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:10 am

There are people in Greece watching whats going on there, the greedy rich people are happy as pie and even bragging how they are able to buy up Greece for pennys. The best part is these greedy rich are the ones that put them there just like they did us. THe people in Greece are soon to be hungry as in no food. The rich are happy about the great deal they are getting.Do you get it? There are 4 countries to fall in europe one after the other. Then they will come here !

theend
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down