Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Michele Bachmann & Rick Santorum Agree Blacks Better Off During Slavery--Rick Perry Pals Around With a Guy Who Calls Oprah Harlot of the Anti-Christ

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Michele Bachmann & Rick Santorum Agree Blacks Better Off During Slavery--Rick Perry Pals Around With a Guy Who Calls Oprah Harlot of the Anti-Christ

Post by Phillymg on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:01 am

NOW supports 'women having children out of welfare'?? I can't even tell what that sentence means.

new_wave_princess wrote:I DO NOT support people getting pregnant out of wedlock than having the kid.
'People' can't get pregnant. Only females can. China holds your view as an official govt policy.....unmarried women who find themselves pregnant are *forced* to have abortions or give up the baby for adoption.

The so-called good old days *NEVER EXISTED*.....please read Nathaniel Hawthore's novel 'The Scarlet Letter'.....

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Michele Bachmann & Rick Santorum Agree Blacks Better Off During Slavery--Rick Perry Pals Around With a Guy Who Calls Oprah Harlot of the Anti-Christ

Post by new_wave_princess on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:06 am

I've read it, unlike the morons who don't know how birth control works. If one can't afford sex or birth control there are other things they can do to prevent pregnancy. I know this, they don't. Then we wonder why there are many stupid people that's because morons are breeding. Both people are equally involved they should take care of it, not me. Women need to go after the scum who have multiple babies and we need to make sure these losers pay.
new_wave_princess
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillymg on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 am

Morons are breeding??
Like Michelle Bachmann & the rest of the Tea-Monsters.....

The scum/losers who have multiple babies??
That would be the Duggars.....

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by new_wave_princess on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:30 am

I'm not defending those idiots along with the Palins too. At least though they aren't depending on welfare. Morons are morons.
new_wave_princess
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillymg on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:57 am

If you opppose welfare for single parents then please write to your congressman & senators about it.

HERE'S THE SOLUTION TO PREVENTING UNWED TEENAGE PREGNANCY--

http://www.randomhouse.com/book/124787/schoolgirls-by-peggy-orenstein/9780385425766/?view=oonline

http://peggyorenstein.com/books/schoolgirls.html

As Peggy Orenstein's classic sociological study states.....

'Hope is the best contraceptive'

When girls & women have *hope* for a better life, when they get good educations & can see future careers & families ahead of them.....they don't have sex. But so long as our so-called Job Creators care only about profits & creating jobs in other countries.....young American women feel hopeless & don't care about protecting their bodies or anything else in their lives. This is true for young men as well. Look at how many kids people have in poor countires where everybody is out of hope.....having kids becomes the only way that poor desperate people can have some kind of identity as human beings.....

Who among us would choose to subsist in the ghetto on welfare if another alternative was made possible & likely?? Our country's leaders could be doing so many things to uplift poverty stricken young women & young men. That uplift would be good for our whole country. The reasons that our leaders in the public & private sectors don't take actions to uplift the young people who are in poverty have to do with *POWER & PRESTIGE*. Their way of thinking is fully consistent with the line of thinking when our country still had slavery--the more poor oppressed people there are.....the better the ultra-wealthy feel about themselves. They get to be a Dictator class ruling over the rest of us.

Make no mistake.....when Santorum & Bachmann agreed to sign that oath statement saying that the US was better off when we had slavery.....it was because they really do believe this. They want slavery back & not just with black slaves but with the majority of Americans enslaved as poor people under the reign of the rich & powerful. Poor unwed moms aren't the enemy. The rich & powerful who want to return us to slavery are the enemy.

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by new_wave_princess on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 am

The best way to prevent teen pregnancy is to show kids what it's really like and not glamorize it. Tell them urges are normal but it's best to wait until later on. However, also tell them about birth control but really stress it's important to their lives not to have sex until they can support a child. We also need to make the men as responsible as the women. Stress that education makes a big difference in their lives.
new_wave_princess
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by stcfarms on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:07 am

new_wave_princess wrote:
Oh and you missed the point where I stated I am a feminist. However, being a feminist doesn't mean one should be allowed to make bad choices I pay for.

By your reasoning we should not pay the unemployed because of their poor career choices, buying houses that they could not afford, a college education that taught them nothing, supporting the Bush/Obama wars, electing the lesser of two evils or the thousands of other poor choices that they make? Someday I hope to get a full frontal lobotomy so I can understand you.

You remind me of the man that had a flat tire in front of the mental institution. While changing the tire he lost the lug nut down the sewer. "What am I going to do now?" he cried. All of a sudden he heard a voice from the other side of the fence "Why not take one lug nut from each of the other wheels, you can then go to a parts store and buy more lug nuts". "You are a genius, what are you doing in a nuthouse?" the man asked. The inmate responded "I am here because I am crazy, not stupid".

stcfarms
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by new_wave_princess on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:45 pm

stcfarms wrote:
new_wave_princess wrote:
Oh and you missed the point where I stated I am a feminist. However, being a feminist doesn't mean one should be allowed to make bad choices I pay for.

By your reasoning we should not pay the unemployed because of their poor career choices, buying houses that they could not afford, a college education that taught them nothing, supporting the Bush/Obama wars, electing the lesser of two evils or the thousands of other poor choices that they make? Someday I hope to get a full frontal lobotomy so I can understand you.

You remind me of the man that had a flat tire in front of the mental institution. While changing the tire he lost the lug nut down the sewer. "What am I going to do now?" he cried. All of a sudden he heard a voice from the other side of the fence "Why not take one lug nut from each of the other wheels, you can then go to a parts store and buy more lug nuts". "You are a genius, what are you doing in a nuthouse?" the man asked. The inmate responded "I am here because I am crazy, not stupid".

No we shouldn't be helping the idiots who bought houses they couldn't afford. Help those who bought houses they could afford then they couldn't (job loss for example)but the person who knew they couldn't afford the house they bought? Nope they shouldn't have help. Just because we want something doesn't mean we deserve it.

Depends on the unemployed why they made choices. Obviously many didn't know a certain job would be outsource so yes help them. Those who made poor choices knowing they made poor choices? It's their fault. I have no sympathy for those who got fired because they were drunk or got in a fight. If you make a poor choice you need to pay for that mistake.

As for college I could go on a rant about that, but I do not think everyone should attend college. Remedial students would be better off going and learning a trade instead of taking a spot for a college qualified student.
new_wave_princess
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by stcfarms on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 pm

I see, if you rely on someone else for employment to pay for your house it is alright to get help. Your choice of a job that you did not control was not YOUR mistake. I suppose you have some way to decide which people knew that they were making a mistake and which people were victims of events beyond their control.

I do not think that anyone should go to college, the college educated people that I have hired in the past were woefully ignorant about Pythagorean theory, Ohms law or any of the things that those folks in trade school must know. College is where they train the dull witted corporate drones to obey, the public fool system is a scam. I have serious doubts that you could get into a good trade school...

stcfarms
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by springflowers on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Actually I believe the lack of jobs does make for more fatherless babies. Father cant make living, he isn't exactly going to stick around to take care of a family. He will be adrift. It is sad the ghetto style of life is leaving beyond the African American and minority communities into the small town mostly white community. Drugs, listlessness, lack of community involvement, people not marrying.
When a foundation of a good job is gone, then everything is gone. Even with the ghettos if you look back at the 30s and 40s, more black people got married because there were jobs for the men especially in the north. I do not think feminism helped. To me feminism is a raw deal, the corporations got their two for one deal while women were told they had to sink or swim and no one would take care of them. I got disabled beating my self up over a 'Career" already ill when in the past maybe I would have had family members not indoctrinated into liberalism and the everyone for themselves formula. Feminism if one reads Ms. magazine is for the rich. They talk about empowerment, where is the empowerment if there is no cash? We got one crazy side, {the Marriage Act sounds like the Handmaidens Tale} by the way I am a Christian but am not in the same place as the nuts who think govt can force morality, that comes via conviction by God and the other crazy side who tells us morals don't matter and everyone should sleep around as much as possible..Erica Jong's recent article "Is sex passe"? Yes it is Jong because everyone got sick of all the sleaze and destroyed lives.With the poor people having out of wedlock babies, I think in certain groups, the baby is seen as the ticket to the sect 8 apt and getting out of grandma or moms house, to young girls who don't see many other options. So for those of us who ask why do they have those babies or keep getting pregnant when there is so much birth control around that is cheap, that is only thing I can think of... But then what kind of life will that kid have?
Just think of life when there were jobs for everyone, no ghettos, black people even moved north to get work for their families. I read about that slavery was good thing in the Marriage Vow, and it was creepy. The slaves were not married, or if they were it was allowed by the plantation owner and he could break them up next year. They do all want us to be serfs, with the ultra-wealthy holding court over it all. That poster got that part right. One thing even if there are people who do abuse disability and welfare and rip the system off, remember too the global elites love to use the self-responsiblity hammer on All of the poor, telling them it is your personal fault, you do not deserve anything. When the pres. of the USA even says to old people and disabled, well you can go starve and they are the first on the list to be sacrificed, that tells you what you need to know right there.

springflowers
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by new_wave_princess on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:41 pm

stcfarms wrote:I see, if you rely on someone else for employment to pay for your house it is alright to get help. Your choice of a job that you did not control was not YOUR mistake. I suppose you have some way to decide which people knew that they were making a mistake and which people were victims of events beyond their control.

I do not think that anyone should go to college, the college educated people that I have hired in the past were woefully ignorant about Pythagorean theory, Ohms law or any of the things that those folks in trade school must know. College is where they train the dull witted corporate drones to obey, the public fool system is a scam. I have serious doubts that you could get into a good trade school...

I never said that home ownership had anything to do with whether one worked for an employer. Nice way to twist my words. I said that there are people who bought houses they couldn't afford. A friend of mine make $30,000 a year yet qualified for a $300,000 loan. She ended up not getting it because she knew she couldn't pay it. If you make $30,000 common sense says you can't buy a $300,000 house. These people I don't feel sorry for when they lose their jobs.

If the trade school comment is a dig at me, I will tell you that I'm sure I could get into trade school. I am a member of Mensa and hate stupid people who choose to be stupid. I can't stand these whiny entitled brats who think everything should be handed to them.
new_wave_princess
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by stcfarms on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Mea maxima culpa, my point was that very few jobs are secure enough to borrow money against. Ben Franklin said "Neither a borrower nor lender be" it was, and is, excellent advice. The chains of economic slavery are made from fiat money, the powers that be use money as a weapon.

Mensa, I am impressed, with an 162 IQ I probably would not even qualify for Mensa. I guess that some of your earlier remarks can be attributed to your upbringing in a middle class neighborhood. My father was a drunken Indian and my mother was one of those women with 'loose morals', I am so glad that they lacked morals. I was raised by my grand parents on the dairy farm (Indian side of the family) and did not really miss my parents. You cannot judge all situations equally as there are infinite variables that apply to life.

stcfarms
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RanBrow123 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:09 pm

new_wave_princess wrote:I am a member of Mensa

My personal belief is that Mensa tends to breed arrogance by telling people they are smarter than the average population, ironically while taking the same people's money for fees and tests for admittance into an organization that means basically nothing. Just sayin'.

RanBrow123
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by stcfarms on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:50 pm

It is the same with IQ tests which are nothing more than an indication of problem solving ability. My IQ has more to do with being raised on a dairy farm than it did with education. Since we had to build and repair all of our own equipment I learned how to figure out what was wrong and how to fix it.

stcfarms
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillymg on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:10 am

new_wave_princess wrote:The best way to prevent teen pregnancy is to show kids what it's really like and not glamorize it. Tell them urges are normal but it's best to wait until later on. However, also tell them about birth control but really stress it's important to their lives not to have sex until they can support a child. We also need to make the men as responsible as the women. Stress that education makes a big difference in their lives.
NWP--I think you & I have more areas of agreement than disagreement. My gf & I have struggled to stay in our small expensive apt located in a great school district.....where the schools ingrain into the kids the kinds of things you are talking about. Teachers emphasize superior academic performance in *all* of the kids.....which brings an aura of competition where the kids don't want to do something stupid to ruin their lives. There's also Security up the wazoo--not armed guards but many Monitors who make sure the kids are in class & nobody else can come into the schools except students & staff & visitors approved by Security. I'm not saying these kids like all kids don't have temptations & problems. I'm saying an excellent school environment is crucial. We can't control alot of things that come into our kids' lives like TV & media but we can *COUNTER* negative influences with positive ones. We've talked with our teens about the importance of putting off sex till they're older.....& they both claim that they have no intention of ruining their prospects of getting into good colleges by having sex. All we can do is hope & pray that they make good decisions.

Lol we asked them today about those TV shows that seem to glamorize teen parenthood like '16 & Pregnant' etc. They both said 'everybody knows' that those programs don't show the terrible things that teenagers who get pregnant go thru since a show like that wouldn't get advertisers who want to sell products!!
Who knew our kids were so smart?? We didn't even think of that!!

Our family prays that kids in the many poorer school districts who are getting terrible educations due to low funding can receive miracles in their lives to help save them.

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by new_wave_princess on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:51 pm

Sounds like they are wonderful kids. I know there are lots of problems in the school system but if we fix that we won't have as many problems. If kids are told from an early age certain things are not acceptable it helps them as they get older.
new_wave_princess
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum