Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Teamster Pres. Jim Hoffa Refers to Republicans as "Sons of Bitches"  Right On, Baby Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Teamster Pres. Jim Hoffa Refers to Republicans as "Sons of Bitches"  Right On, Baby Cspan_live_play-1

Teamster Pres. Jim Hoffa Refers to Republicans as "Sons of Bitches"  Right On, Baby Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Teamster Pres. Jim Hoffa Refers to Republicans as "Sons of Bitches" Right On, Baby

+4
KSCHIEF522
requete'
new_wave_princess
gigichicago
8 posters

Go down

Teamster Pres. Jim Hoffa Refers to Republicans as "Sons of Bitches"  Right On, Baby Empty Teamster Pres. Jim Hoffa Refers to Republicans as "Sons of Bitches" Right On, Baby

Post by gigichicago Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Teamsters President Jim Hoffa stood by comments he made at an event Monday, where he referred to Republicans as "sons of bitches," after receiving criticism from members of the tea party movement, including Sarah Palin.

In a statement Tuesday, Hoffa said his comments at the event echoed the sentiments of American workers who are "under attack by corporate-funded politicians who want to destroy the middle class."

"We're tired of seeing good-paying jobs shipped overseas. This fight is about the economy, it's about jobs and it's about rebuilding America," Hoffa said. "As I said yesterday in Detroit, we all have to vote in order to take these anti-worker politicians out of office."

Hoffa said his entire speech shows he was "referring to voting out the Tea Party politicians in 2012, not inciting violence against members of Tea Party organizations."

Speaking onstage before the president arrived at a Labor Day rally Monday, he stressed the importance of creating American jobs and in part blamed members of the tea party movement for stalling action in Washington.

"President Obama, we want one thing, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs. That is what we are going to tell him," Hoffa said. "And when he sees what we are doing here, he will be inspired. But he needs help and you know what, everybody here has got a vote. If we go back and we keep the eye on the prize. Let's take these son of a bitches out and give America back to America where we belong."

The Tea Party Express quickly responded to the comments in an email to supporters and Chairwoman Amy Kremer told CNN Tuesday the comments were "disgraceful."

"This is essentially calling for violence," Kremer said on CNN "Newsroom." "Anybody that says let's 'take out these SOBs,' that is absurd and not the language we should be using when we're having these conversations."

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin took to her Facebook page to criticize the comments as "outrageously wrong."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/06/hoffa-responds-reaffirms-tea-party-remarks/

Teamster Pres. Jim Hoffa Refers to Republicans as "Sons of Bitches"  Right On, Baby T1larg.hoffa.sept6
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Teamster Pres. Jim Hoffa Refers to Republicans as "Sons of Bitches"  Right On, Baby Empty Re: Teamster Pres. Jim Hoffa Refers to Republicans as "Sons of Bitches" Right On, Baby

Post by new_wave_princess Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Speaking of Amy Kremer I heard a farmer calling suey and I think he was calling her. What a bow wow, and was surprised that the tea party would have such a hideous woman who was their spokesperson.

However, I wish more politicians would speak for the middle class here but Hoffa is not the right one. For one everyone knows about his dad. Second, this won't be a popular opinion but the unions have caused a lot of the problems we are having. Unions used to be good, but now way too many overpay and protect in competent workers while hardworkers are fired.
new_wave_princess
new_wave_princess
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Teamster Pres. Jim Hoffa Refers to Republicans as "Sons of Bitches"  Right On, Baby Empty Re: Teamster Pres. Jim Hoffa Refers to Republicans as "Sons of Bitches" Right On, Baby

Post by requete' Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Personally, I think Jim Hoffa was being too kind when he called the Republicans SOBs'. I can think of better terms to use !!!

Last edited by requete' on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wording)
requete'
requete'
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : Long Term Unemployed - 99er- now Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by KSCHIEF522 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:25 am

You people are very hateful. I guess thats why I became a Republican. Also the Hoffa family are a bunch of crooks that must be why you look up to what they say.
KSCHIEF522
KSCHIEF522
Valued Poster

Job/hobbies : GARDENING

Back to top Go down

Post by new_wave_princess Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:13 pm

KSCHIEF522 wrote:You people are very hateful. I guess thats why I became a Republican. Also the Hoffa family are a bunch of crooks that must be why you look up to what they say.

I'm not a Democrat and I despise Hoffa and unions. Both parties are very hateful and tea party people are very hateful as well.
new_wave_princess
new_wave_princess
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedinKY Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 pm

I think someone needs to take a look at how the Republicans call the unemployed lazy, drug addicted, bums before they start calling anyone hateful. Pot, meet kettle.
concernedinKY
concernedinKY
Admin

https://dawu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stcfarms Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:56 pm

I see that the divide and conquer plan of republicans and democrats is still working fine. The talking heads of both parties have the unemployed people fighting amongst themselves. Although the democrats are not quite as bad as republicans, the concept of electing the lesser of two evils still puts evil in power. Rather than vote for either party might I suggest that you write in "You are all fired" on the ballot. If enough people do this we can demand a Constitutional convention to straighten the mess in Washington out.

stcfarms
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gigichicago Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:17 pm

KSCHIEF522 wrote:You people are very hateful. I guess thats why I became a Republican. Also the Hoffa family are a bunch of crooks that must be why you look up to what they say.

Please do some research about the republican party before calling us hateful. Social programs are distasteful to them, why? Many of the republicans and their families have collected money from the social programs that all Americans are entitled. Why won't the republicans pass H.R. 589 for the 99ers, could it be they are hateful people. They have lined their pockets from the oil and gas companies, lobbyists, etc. and people like me are suffering because their rich friends are more important. Hateful, no, I'm not hateful just disgusted with them. Funny that the majority of Americans are also disgusted with the republican party just like me.
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RanBrow123 Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:41 pm

So you complain about people being "hateful," then make a hateful, snide remark? Just like a republican to be a hypocrite. Also just like a republican to be so obvious about it. Go away, troll.

RanBrow123
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Don't you think that's a pretty strange basis for choosing a political party? Upon what basis did you decide that the GOP is less hateful than the Democrats? Did you become a Republican before or after Barbara Bush used a clever way to call Hillary Clinton a bit*h? Do you remember how charitably Ms. Clinton responded to that language?

truth
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:33 pm

I've noticed that when a sentence begins with "You people.....", the rest of the sentence is usually going to be an major insult.

truth
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:37 pm

At least you acknowledge us (whoverer we are) as people. I seem to recall a Republican politician or two referring to some groups of people as "subhuman". I guess that dosn't reflect hate.

truth
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down