Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Foreign earnings tax break could add 2.9 million jobs, study says Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Foreign earnings tax break could add 2.9 million jobs, study says Cspan_live_play-1

Foreign earnings tax break could add 2.9 million jobs, study says Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Foreign earnings tax break could add 2.9 million jobs, study says

4 posters

Go down

Foreign earnings tax break could add 2.9 million jobs, study says Empty Foreign earnings tax break could add 2.9 million jobs, study says

Post by gigichicago Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Foreign earnings tax break could add 2.9 million jobs, study says

Temporarily reducing the tax rate on the foreign earnings of U.S. companies would lure back $700 billion in profits held abroad, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce says. The Obama administration opposes a break that is not part of broader corporate tax reform.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-foreign-earnings-jobs-20110908,0,6531811.story
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Foreign earnings tax break could add 2.9 million jobs, study says Empty Re: Foreign earnings tax break could add 2.9 million jobs, study says

Post by requete' Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Great !!! And Bank of America recently announced that they are cutting 30,000 jobs !!! Wonder where THEY are going ???
requete'
requete'
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : Long Term Unemployed - 99er- now Retired

Back to top Go down

Foreign earnings tax break could add 2.9 million jobs, study says Empty Re: Foreign earnings tax break could add 2.9 million jobs, study says

Post by new_wave_princess Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Common sense but neither party cares. I've heard some terrible stories that more and more call center jobs are going overseas. BOA loans need to be pulled ASAP because I am tired of giving tax breaks to outsourcing companies.
new_wave_princess
new_wave_princess
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeptheFaith Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:18 pm

I agree end the tax breaks.......and bring back the profits to create jobs........This is a no brainer to me but I guess having a little common sense is too much to ask for......
KeeptheFaith
KeeptheFaith
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by requete' Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Politicians are ruled by how deep their pockets are, and how much they can put into them. Common sense - they don't have any !!!!! WE lost our Democracy when we started to allow elected Officials to represent us, and became a Republic !!!

Last edited by requete' on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional comment)
requete'
requete'
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : Long Term Unemployed - 99er- now Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down