Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

99ers Need To Make Their Voices Heard: It Is Time To Make A Stand Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
99ers Need To Make Their Voices Heard: It Is Time To Make A Stand Cspan_live_play-1

99ers Need To Make Their Voices Heard: It Is Time To Make A Stand Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

99ers Need To Make Their Voices Heard: It Is Time To Make A Stand

+5
MoInSTL
kjps12
mrmarti
mrgolf
mistermunster
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

99ers Need To Make Their Voices Heard: It Is Time To Make A Stand Empty 99ers Need To Make Their Voices Heard: It Is Time To Make A Stand

Post by mistermunster Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:36 am

http://dailynewspulse.com/99ers-need-to-make-their-voices-heard-it-is-time-to-make-a-stand/223745/

mistermunster
mistermunster
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

99ers Need To Make Their Voices Heard: It Is Time To Make A Stand Empty Re: 99ers Need To Make Their Voices Heard: It Is Time To Make A Stand

Post by mrgolf Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:17 am

It is NOW or NEVER. Hope someone takes the time to build up a list of reps etc
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

99ers Need To Make Their Voices Heard: It Is Time To Make A Stand Empty Re: 99ers Need To Make Their Voices Heard: It Is Time To Make A Stand

Post by mrmarti Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:46 am

new petition to sign

http://www.change.org/petitions/tell-the-white-house-to-reveal-the-true-unemployment-numbers-and-support-the-99ers
mrmarti
mrmarti
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : unemployed, looking for work, likes to cook, read watch tv&movies

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmarti Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:47 am

speaker TanMan to be on Meet The Press today on NBC and MSNBC
mrmarti
mrmarti
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : unemployed, looking for work, likes to cook, read watch tv&movies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:51 am

mrgolf wrote:It is NOW or NEVER. Hope someone takes the time to build up a list of reps etc

I'm doing that, UF pulled all the contact information so we are starting from scratch. Here are some links that may be helpful in the meantime.

www.house.gov

www.crewof42.com

www.opencongress.org

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-h589/show This link provides specific information regarding HR 589

The House link will help you find your rep until we can get a complete and more user friendly listing.

Back to top Go down

Post by kjps12 Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:57 am

i wonder what shade of orange he will be today
kjps12
kjps12
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:58 am

kjps12 wrote:i wonder what shade of orange he will be today

I'm so glad you got your registration activated. Again, so sorry for the delay and WELCOME! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by MoInSTL Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:10 am

Exhausted99er wrote:
mrgolf wrote:It is NOW or NEVER. Hope someone takes the time to build up a list of reps etc

I'm doing that, UF pulled all the contact information so we are starting from scratch. Here are some links that may be helpful in the meantime.

Oh no! That huge resource list I did is gone too! Sad
MoInSTL
MoInSTL
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:13 am

MoInSTL wrote:
Exhausted99er wrote:

Oh no! That huge resource list I did is gone too! Sad

That was the first thing to go! I tried, I really did. IMO, that was the most important information for our members. We are all struggling so hard to get by and that was so helpful!

Back to top Go down

Post by MoInSTL Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:19 am

Thanks. I found the link but it says only admins can read it.

That was a lot of work and was updated. Oh well. *Sigh*
MoInSTL
MoInSTL
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kjps12 Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:20 am

Exhausted99er wrote:

I'm so glad you got your registration activated. Again, so sorry for the delay and WELCOME! cheers
hey if i can wait 2 years for a job i can certainly wait a few minutes for this forum. thanks for your help
kjps12
kjps12
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kjps12 Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:23 am

so the gop plan is to make massive cuts. and we know most of those cuts will start with the poor
kjps12
kjps12
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:37 pm

This is just a paraody but this title.. We are being heard, with the many, many calls,e-mails and letters etc! But its just we are being ignored by some closed minded cold hearted diehards!
unemployed2long/1208
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Job/hobbies : unemployed/living

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:24 pm

kjps12 wrote:so the gop plan is to make massive cuts. and we know most of those cuts will start with the poor

follows their screwed up MATH, zero from zero makes JOBS!!! Rolling Eyes
mistermunster
mistermunster
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryKayCoyne Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:31 pm

He wasn't particularly orange today (but it's winter, the purpose of the fake bake is to sometimes make it look real). LoL. He was also not only no really orange, he was not really full of information on how to create jobs and wouldn't answer questions when pressed. I know . . .what a shock. Collectively, all of us have many more ideas on job creation than the entire republican party.

MaryKayCoyne
Valued Poster

Job/hobbies : Unemployed Operations Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:37 pm

MaryKayCoyne wrote:

He wasn't particularly orange today (but it's winter, the purpose of the fake bake is to sometimes make it look real). LoL. He was also not only no really orange, he was not really full of information on how to create jobs and wouldn't answer questions when pressed. I know . . .what a shock. Collectively, all of us have many more ideas on job creation than the entire republican party.

They always dodge the questions on job creation. They were so quick to jump on the Democrats, but they have no plan of their own. Could it be they know the Democrats have the right game plan, but are won't give them the satisfaction? That's politics for you! LOL
TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA
TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA
Valued Poster

Job/hobbies : Wife of 99er

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:31 pm

mistermunster wrote:
kjps12 wrote:so the gop plan is to make massive cuts. and we know most of those cuts will start with the poor

follows their screwed up MATH, zero from zero makes JOBS!!! Rolling Eyes

Great MrM!! 99ers Need To Make Their Voices Heard: It Is Time To Make A Stand 583654
unemployed2long/1208
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Job/hobbies : unemployed/living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:42 pm

How about a power hour where we all pick up our phones during the same hour. Even if you just make one call. We all pick one guys or gals office and hammer it! 99ers Need To Make Their Voices Heard: It Is Time To Make A Stand 431770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:51 pm

For those of you that have a twitter account i have started to compile a list of reps to tweet
@unemployed_mass/house-of-representatives
I have sent out tweets periodically to let people know it is there to use and the list is almost 200 long. I started one for senators too. It makes it much easier to have them all on one page. saves time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:For those of you that have a twitter account i have started to compile a list of reps to tweet
@unemployed_mass/house-of-representatives
I have sent out tweets periodically to let people know it is there to use and the list is almost 200 long. I started one for senators too. It makes it much easier to have them all on one page. saves time.

I'm lost. I'm pretty new at Twitter. I checked 'follow' on your list. I don't know what I should be doing next. Sorry for the stupid question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:11 pm

its ok abbie! I will go there now and follow you back, then send you a message with the link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:its ok abbie! I will go there now and follow you back, then send you a message with the link.

sorry, i just realized what you meant! lol just go to the list and send a tweet regarding 99ers and HR589. to how ever many reps you can. when you get to the list click on "following" then you will see all of the reps.

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgolf Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:34 pm

As Regis said, Twitter is just a fad. Wouldn't be around next year. lol!
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:
Sick & Tired wrote:its ok abbie! I will go there now and follow you back, then send you a message with the link.

sorry, i just realized what you meant! lol just go to the list and send a tweet regarding 99ers and HR589. to how ever many reps you can. when you get to the list click on "following" then you will see all of the reps.

Thank you. I think I have it figured out, the list part anyway. I sent something and tomorrow I'll work on some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:40 pm

I have a good feeling also, there are 2 African American Republicans
that a new to congress that have fb pages that I have been targeting
Allen West and Tim Scott, who I think we can get to co sponser the bill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next