Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

New Rice Mill (LA) Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
New Rice Mill (LA) Cspan_live_play-1

New Rice Mill (LA) Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

New Rice Mill (LA)

Go down

New Rice Mill (LA) Empty New Rice Mill (LA)

Post by jj Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:44 am

New Rice Mill (LA)

"...The $10 million project will create 22 new jobs and run two shifts initially. A third shift could be possibly added to up the job count to 30. Construction will begin early in 2011."

http://mobile.midsouthfarmer.com/main.aspx?ascxid=cmsNewsStory&rmid=0&rascxid=&args=&rargs=9&dt=634344828844831808&lid=a8yebu2d9qxnz7lo&adms=634344828843427805Xcb1ba86a48&cmsSid=46927&cmsScid=9
jj
jj
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

New Rice Mill (LA) Empty Re: New Rice Mill (LA)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Good morning JJ. I have to tell you how much I love these *jobs across America* you post on here. Maybe a thread can be started so everyone can read these, that are not just from that state. Someone may be thinking about relocating, but would not necessarily look thru all the 50 states for this kind of posting. Wadda ya think?

Back to top Go down

Post by jj Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:18 pm

knarf wrote:Good morning JJ. I have to tell you how much I love these *jobs across America* you post on here. Maybe a thread can be started so everyone can read these, that are not just from that state. Someone may be thinking about relocating, but would not necessarily look thru all the 50 states for this kind of posting. Wadda ya think?

Hey knarf! Good morning to you also.

You would have to ask the ADMIN about a special thread for job postings....I just simply post in the state where the jobs are located.

That was my initial thought to begin with...someone may want to relocate....
That's why I started posting "opening jobs"... to give people an idea of "what's happening or what will be happening out there".
jj
jj
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:20 pm

Well I gotta say, you put a lot of time and work into it, and I Thank you so much for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum