Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Update: 99er Alexandra Jarrin is Thankful, Yet Fearful and Losing Hope Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Update: 99er Alexandra Jarrin is Thankful, Yet Fearful and Losing Hope Cspan_live_play-1

Update: 99er Alexandra Jarrin is Thankful, Yet Fearful and Losing Hope Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Update: 99er Alexandra Jarrin is Thankful, Yet Fearful and Losing Hope

5 posters

Go down

Update: 99er Alexandra Jarrin is Thankful, Yet Fearful and Losing Hope Empty Update: 99er Alexandra Jarrin is Thankful, Yet Fearful and Losing Hope

Post by Quiethawk Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:16 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-thornton/update-99er-alexandra-jar_b_830459.html
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Update: 99er Alexandra Jarrin is Thankful, Yet Fearful and Losing Hope Empty Re: Update: 99er Alexandra Jarrin is Thankful, Yet Fearful and Losing Hope

Post by nuttin2lose Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:34 pm

I am fearful too, as I and many others know this will very shortly be our reality.

nuttin2lose
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Update: 99er Alexandra Jarrin is Thankful, Yet Fearful and Losing Hope Empty Re: Update: 99er Alexandra Jarrin is Thankful, Yet Fearful and Losing Hope

Post by JaneWI Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:37 pm

It's all too scary. affraid
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Keilowkei Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Sad..Government leaves us hanging on..Until there is nothing left to hang on to...Glad they have compassion for people..What you do for the least of them you do for me..Wonder if they ever heard of this....

Keilowkei
Valued Poster

Job/hobbies : 99er...Sports,technology

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiethawk Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 pm

nuttin2lose wrote:I am fearful too, as I and many others know this will very shortly be our reality.

Right there with ya Nuttin....
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nuttin2lose Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Quiethawk wrote:
nuttin2lose wrote:I am fearful too, as I and many others know this will very shortly be our reality.

Right there with ya Nuttin....
Update: 99er Alexandra Jarrin is Thankful, Yet Fearful and Losing Hope 921652 To you QH, and all in our situation.

nuttin2lose
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeptheFaith Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:22 pm

This article really hit home.....and describes exactly how I feel about everyday life.......What is going to happen to me and my family if I don't find a job soon......How are we going to survive.....I am really scared about what the future holds for us.......
KeeptheFaith
KeeptheFaith
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum