Help is out there.

Please Call.


Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live


Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:25 am

You should see the way the Moon Looks here now in Nor Cal...very odd....clearly an Earth movement, cycle situation, if I have any understanding of planets, etc.
I'm gonna go take a picture....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:27 am

When I see things like this I think God is trying to tell us something and we just are not listening

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Quiethawk on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:31 am

Mobs wrote:You should see the way the Moon Looks here now in Nor Cal...very odd....clearly an Earth movement, cycle situation, if I have any understanding of planets, etc.
I'm gonna go take a picture....

Mobs was just reading today about March 19 the Full Moon will be a little over 200,000 miles away from the earth closest in 19 years. Please post your moon pic....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110310/sc_space/willmarch19supermoontriggernaturaldisasters
avatar
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Posts : 707
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by mrgolf on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:33 am

Quiethawk wrote:Wonder if US has offered help????
Yes we have.
avatar
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Posts : 4049
Join date : 2011-02-13
Location : Santa Rosa, California

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by 503Depressed on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:35 am

Tsunami watch for Alaska down to Mexico. Will hit Oregon coast at 7:20am PST (Columbia River). Report from Hawaii of larger than expected waves hitting their warning buoys.


Last edited by 503Depressed on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
503Depressed
Valued Poster

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 52
Location : Portland, Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:38 am

Quiethawk wrote:
Mobs wrote:You should see the way the Moon Looks here now in Nor Cal...very odd....clearly an Earth movement, cycle situation, if I have any understanding of planets, etc.
I'm gonna go take a picture....

Mobs was just reading today about March 19 the Full Moon will be a little over 200,000 miles away from the earth closest in 19 years. Please post your moon pic....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110310/sc_space/willmarch19supermoontriggernaturaldisasters

Wow! Ok Mobs we need to see the moon pic, please.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by mrgolf on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 am

Need2Bworking wrote:FEMA got to my hometown FOURTEEN days after Katrina..................just saying
I am glad we are going to help Japan. We should.

We will be in Japan helping sooner than the 14 days it took FEMA to reach you I bet.

Of course there are a lot of people here that we should be helping right now
avatar
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Posts : 4049
Join date : 2011-02-13
Location : Santa Rosa, California

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:43 am

mrgolf wrote:
Need2Bworking wrote:FEMA got to my hometown FOURTEEN days after Katrina..................just saying
I am glad we are going to help Japan. We should.

We will be in Japan helping sooner than the 14 days it took FEMA to reach you I bet.

Of course there are a lot of people here that we should be helping right now

The US arrived in Haiti with supplies within 72 hours.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:45 am

Need2Bworking wrote:
Quiethawk wrote:
Mobs wrote:You should see the way the Moon Looks here now in Nor Cal...very odd....clearly an Earth movement, cycle situation, if I have any understanding of planets, etc.
I'm gonna go take a picture....

Mobs was just reading today about March 19 the Full Moon will be a little over 200,000 miles away from the earth closest in 19 years. Please post your moon pic....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110310/sc_space/willmarch19supermoontriggernaturaldisasters

Wow! Ok Mobs we need to see the moon pic, please.
When I first went out, I saw it, then when I went back out I had to deal with..GD Raccoons were heading out of the bottom the house, along with 4 babies, and now i see they have a way in, and my Cat Bubba warned me or else I would have walked right upon them all..and i'm not kidding...
I just blasted these asses here...sorry (Unbelievable)....I'm so .....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Quiethawk on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 am

Poor tourists in Hawaii they don't know what's happening with the sirens going off. I lived on Kauai and we had a tsunami mid day, it was just a baby wave but we spent hours helping friends move stuff out of businesses. Yea you get gas in your car and go up land and wait.. It's gonna be a long night for everyone...
avatar
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Posts : 707
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 am

Fox news has some different footage

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by 503Depressed on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:49 am

Update: 1-5' Tsunami to hit Oregon/California coast. Changing constantly. From NOAA.
avatar
503Depressed
Valued Poster

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 52
Location : Portland, Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Quiethawk on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:51 am

OOOh forgot it's spring break in Hawaii lot's and lots of tourists...
avatar
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Posts : 707
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Quiethawk on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:53 am

What the hell is that it looks like a whirlpool
avatar
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Posts : 707
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by 503Depressed on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:58 am

Honolulu is under evacuation order! 2-3 meter waves in the 1st set expected!!

Oregon, Washington, California has been upgraded to Tsunami WARNING!
avatar
503Depressed
Valued Poster

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 52
Location : Portland, Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Quiethawk on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:00 am

Thanks 503 can you give me a link I can't seem to get anything...
avatar
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Posts : 707
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:11 am

Quiethawk wrote:Poor tourists in Hawaii they don't know what's happening with the sirens going off. I lived on Kauai and we had a tsunami mid day, it was just a baby wave but we spent hours helping friends move stuff out of businesses. Yea you get gas in your car and go up land and wait.. It's gonna be a long night for everyone...
I lived in Kauai for six years in the late 80;s and I remember hearing the Sirens...and while running on the road, never knew what that was about, till recently..sorry about not getting the Moon Pics, but I will make sure to seek US GS. I am listening to BBC CNN now...and trying to reach HawaiiUp, Ryan&Jen..Lost Podcasts friends...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:13 am

West coast and alaska NOAA tsunami warning center

http://wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Quiethawk on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:16 am

Mobs wrote:
Quiethawk wrote:Poor tourists in Hawaii they don't know what's happening with the sirens going off. I lived on Kauai and we had a tsunami mid day, it was just a baby wave but we spent hours helping friends move stuff out of businesses. Yea you get gas in your car and go up land and wait.. It's gonna be a long night for everyone...
I lived in Kauai for six years in the late 80;s and I remember hearing the Sirens...and while running on the road, never knew what that was about, till recently..sorry about not getting the Moon Pics, but I will make sure to seek US GS. I am listening to BBC CNN now...and trying to reach HawaiiUp, Ryan&Jen..Lost Podcasts friends...

Where you lived??? I was up in the Homestead above Kappa up past Opaeka`a falls on Puuplio moved there the year after Iniki....
avatar
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Posts : 707
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by 503Depressed on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:21 am

4.6 Earthquake also reported in Hawaii.
avatar
503Depressed
Valued Poster

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 52
Location : Portland, Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:22 am

Quiethawk wrote:
Mobs wrote:
Quiethawk wrote:Poor tourists in Hawaii they don't know what's happening with the sirens going off. I lived on Kauai and we had a tsunami mid day, it was just a baby wave but we spent hours helping friends move stuff out of businesses. Yea you get gas in your car and go up land and wait.. It's gonna be a long night for everyone...
I lived in Kauai for six years in the late 80;s and I remember hearing the Sirens...and while running on the road, never knew what that was about, till recently..sorry about not getting the Moon Pics, but I will make sure to seek US GS. I am listening to BBC CNN now...and trying to reach HawaiiUp, Ryan&Jen..Lost Podcasts friends...

Where you lived??? I was up in the Homestead above Kappa up past Opaeka`a falls on Puuplio moved there the year after Iniki....

Poi Pu Beach Kauai, Kiahuna Plantation Condos..best time of my life

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Quiethawk on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:25 am

503Depressed wrote:4.6 Earthquake also reported in Hawaii.

Do you know which island??? Do you have a link for your info I get any info on Noaa link
avatar
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Posts : 707
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Quiethawk on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:26 am

Mobs wrote:
Quiethawk wrote:
Mobs wrote:
Quiethawk wrote:Poor tourists in Hawaii they don't know what's happening with the sirens going off. I lived on Kauai and we had a tsunami mid day, it was just a baby wave but we spent hours helping friends move stuff out of businesses. Yea you get gas in your car and go up land and wait.. It's gonna be a long night for everyone...
I lived in Kauai for six years in the late 80;s and I remember hearing the Sirens...and while running on the road, never knew what that was about, till recently..sorry about not getting the Moon Pics, but I will make sure to seek US GS. I am listening to BBC CNN now...and trying to reach HawaiiUp, Ryan&Jen..Lost Podcasts friends...

Where you lived??? I was up in the Homestead above Kappa up past Opaeka`a falls on Puuplio moved there the year after Iniki....

Poi Pu Beach Kauai, Kiahuna Plantation Condos..best time of my life

Loved Poi Pu.... Have you been back?? They put in a hwy on the back side of Kappa because of the traffic...
avatar
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Posts : 707
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:31 am

Quiethawk wrote:
Mobs wrote:
Quiethawk wrote:
Mobs wrote:
Quiethawk wrote:Poor tourists in Hawaii they don't know what's happening with the sirens going off. I lived on Kauai and we had a tsunami mid day, it was just a baby wave but we spent hours helping friends move stuff out of businesses. Yea you get gas in your car and go up land and wait.. It's gonna be a long night for everyone...
I lived in Kauai for six years in the late 80;s and I remember hearing the Sirens...and while running on the road, never knew what that was about, till recently..sorry about not getting the Moon Pics, but I will make sure to seek US GS. I am listening to BBC CNN now...and trying to reach HawaiiUp, Ryan&Jen..Lost Podcasts friends...

Where you lived??? I was up in the Homestead above Kappa up past Opaeka`a falls on Puuplio moved there the year after Iniki....

Poi Pu Beach Kauai, Kiahuna Plantation Condos..best time of my life

Loved Poi Pu.... Have you been back?? They put in a hwy on the back side of Kappa because of the traffic...
No not for a long time..
Honeysuckle in the air, i will never forget about Kauai, and the good kind people.....

I am hearing Heli's leaving from Travis Military base here now....And the Coast Guard...prob a precaution

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum