Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

United Rescue Mission Experiments With Charging For Shelter Beds  Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
 United Rescue Mission Experiments With Charging For Shelter Beds  Cspan_live_play-1

United Rescue Mission Experiments With Charging For Shelter Beds  Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

United Rescue Mission Experiments With Charging For Shelter Beds

5 posters

Go down

United Rescue Mission Experiments With Charging For Shelter Beds  Empty United Rescue Mission Experiments With Charging For Shelter Beds

Post by Quiethawk Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:06 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/15/united-rescue-mission-exp_n_836311.html

How is possible? So this is what is happening because of the budget cuts. If you have no money so sorry you are SOL.....
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

United Rescue Mission Experiments With Charging For Shelter Beds  Empty Re: United Rescue Mission Experiments With Charging For Shelter Beds

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:10 pm

I am stunned. I guess by the time the budget cuts are all in place there will be no safety nets for anyone. What a shame.

Back to top Go down

United Rescue Mission Experiments With Charging For Shelter Beds  Empty Re: United Rescue Mission Experiments With Charging For Shelter Beds

Post by js123 Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Is this horrible! What next?
 United Rescue Mission Experiments With Charging For Shelter Beds  951891
js123
js123
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aloneinpa Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:38 am

It just keeps getting worse.
aloneinpa
aloneinpa
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:05 am

Reading the entire article was enlightening. I'm disappointed the EDAR's didn't work out.

It's a shame that no one can figure out how to deal with this situation.

Mission hopes a fee will change skid row's culture

"Officer Joseph got in touch with me because of a column I wrote last fall about a philanthropist's offer to donate rolling shelters to people sleeping in cardboard boxes on sidewalks. Joseph thought it was a terrible idea; that the tent-like contraptions would be commandeered by thugs, gang bangers, pimps and drug dealers."

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-banks-20110315,0,6479740.column?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogdowntown-combined+(blogdowntown%3A+Life+in+Downtown+Los+Angeles+(Stories%2BHeadlines))&utm_content=Google+Reader
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeptheFaith Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:08 am

This is absurd....How are people with no money.......going to pay for a bed for one night......
KeeptheFaith
KeeptheFaith
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down