Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Gov. Pat Quinn (IL) Signs Unemployment Aid Bill Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Gov. Pat Quinn (IL) Signs Unemployment Aid Bill Cspan_live_play-1

Gov. Pat Quinn (IL) Signs Unemployment Aid Bill Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Gov. Pat Quinn (IL) Signs Unemployment Aid Bill

2 posters

Go down

Gov. Pat Quinn (IL) Signs Unemployment Aid Bill Empty Gov. Pat Quinn (IL) Signs Unemployment Aid Bill

Post by Gigi Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:42 pm

GOOD NEWS!!!

News Friday April 1st, 2011, 10:11am

Quinn Signs Unemployment Aid Bill

Gov. Pat Quinn signed into law a plan to keep unemployment benefits flowing for 44,000 people in Illinois. The federal government allowed states to change how it determined who is eligible for extended unemployment insurance funds due to the depths of the economic hole the country is in. Without the bill, 32,000 people would have stopped receiving payments in May, and another 12,000 in June.

http://progressillinois.com/news/content/2011/04/01/quinn-signs-unemployment-aid-bill

Gov. Pat Quinn (IL) Signs Unemployment Aid Bill 990903
Gigi
Gigi
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Gov. Pat Quinn (IL) Signs Unemployment Aid Bill Empty Re: Gov. Pat Quinn (IL) Signs Unemployment Aid Bill

Post by pugsrit Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Gigi wrote:GOOD NEWS!!!

News Friday April 1st, 2011, 10:11am

Quinn Signs Unemployment Aid Bill

Gov. Pat Quinn signed into law a plan to keep unemployment benefits flowing for 44,000 people in Illinois. The federal government allowed states to change how it determined who is eligible for extended unemployment insurance funds due to the depths of the economic hole the country is in. Without the bill, 32,000 people would have stopped receiving payments in May, and another 12,000 in June.

http://progressillinois.com/news/content/2011/04/01/quinn-signs-unemployment-aid-bill

Gov. Pat Quinn (IL) Signs Unemployment Aid Bill 990903

I wish I lived in IL. It is only 10 minutes away. But instead I get to live in the state that refused to accept the extended benefit money. I am happy for the people of Illinois this is how it should be.
pugsrit
pugsrit
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : family time, pets and arts and crafts.

Back to top Go down