Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Obama Budget Plan would create millions of Jobs - ???? Cspan_live_play-1

Obama Budget Plan would create millions of Jobs - ???? Cspan2_live_play
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:59 pm

Obama Budget Plan would create millions of Jobs - ????

Go down

Obama Budget Plan would create millions of Jobs - ???? Empty Obama Budget Plan would create millions of Jobs - ????

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:36 pm

All construction, highway, railroad.....what about me?

http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/2011-02-15-infrastructure15_ST_N.htm

Back to top Go down

Obama Budget Plan would create millions of Jobs - ???? Empty Re: Obama Budget Plan would create millions of Jobs - ????

Post by njcookies on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:41 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:All construction, highway, railroad.....what about me?

[url=http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/2011-02-15-infrastructure15_ST_N.htm
http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/2011-02-15-infrastructure15_ST_N.htm[/quote[/url]]
and me??

njcookies
Elite Poster

Job/hobbies : Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Obama Budget Plan would create millions of Jobs - ???? Empty Re: Obama Budget Plan would create millions of Jobs - ????

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:45 pm

I can see it now desperate with a hardhat and a jackhammer. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Back to that SHOVEL READY BS is he? He is a LOST cause like his party and the GOP will end up killing us with there DO NOTHING "NO" policy. Both sides have failed this country with NO real SOLID solutions. Same OLD tripe and lip service. Evil or Very Mad
mistermunster
mistermunster
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:50 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:I can see it now desperate with a hardhat and a jackhammer. lol!

That would not be a pretty sight. Anyone in my way while I'm holding a jackhammer would be in very serious trouble. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:57 pm

mistermunster wrote:Back to that SHOVEL READY BS is he? He is a LOST cause like his party and the GOP will end up killing us with there DO NOTHING "NO" policy. Both sides have failed this country with NO real SOLID solutions. Same OLD tripe and lip service. Evil or Very Mad

Right with you there! Very sad times! Unemployed and elderly are the "Sacrificial Lambs".. IMO!!!
unemployed2long/1208
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Job/hobbies : unemployed/living

Back to top Go down

Post by bckthefckoff on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:03 pm

i would be one happy person if i could run a 90pound jackhammer all day. talk about lowering my stress lvl geez . honestly right about now i would stamp license plates

bckthefckoff
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Is this another one of those "Take it to the bank" statements! Always can create, will create jobs!
unemployed2long/1208
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mags on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:55 pm

mistermunster wrote:Back to that SHOVEL READY BS is he? He is a LOST cause like his party and the GOP will end up killing us with there DO NOTHING "NO" policy. Both sides have failed this country with NO real SOLID solutions. Same OLD tripe and lip service. Evil or Very Mad

I agree! I would love to one day hear them (both sides)talk about bringing jobs back to the U.S., and making this country great again. I wonder how many jobs were shipped overseas while I was typing this?
Mags
Mags
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Now we can all use jackhammers,then become disabled and poorer then ever. Shovel ready? Many yards have dog poop to pickup due to the snow. Obama Budget Plan would create millions of Jobs - ???? 575528

TR11005
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:08 pm

TR11005 wrote:Now we can all use jackhammers,then become disabled and poorer then ever. Shovel ready? Many yards have dog poop to pickup due to the snow. Obama Budget Plan would create millions of Jobs - ???? 575528

I can see it now and mobs of unemployed with pooper scoopers storming DC! With signs saying ITS TIME TO CLEAN UP WASHINGTON!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Everytime I hear "job creation" out of Washington, I feel like I'm being punked - AGAIN.

Kat
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:20 am

KAT! We have agreed on something! WOW!
unemployed2long/1208
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:39 am

unemployed2long/1208 wrote:KAT! We have agreed on something! WOW!

lol! Better enjoy it while it lasts-eh?
Just goes to show...nothing's impossible! cyclops

Kat
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by L.J. on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:48 am

We will know the President's plan for jobs in about 9 days. The first meeting of the Council on Jobs and Competitiveness (PCJC) is set for February 24, 2011

http://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2011/02/10/2011-3048/open-meeting-of-the-presidents-council-on-jobs-and-competitiveness-pcjc

The PCJC will convene its first meeting in the White House State Dining
Room, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW., Washington, DC. The public is
invited to submit written statements to the PCJC by any of the following
methods:Show citation box

Electronic Statements
Send written statements to the PCJC's electronic mailbox at PCJC@treasury.gov; orShow citation box

Paper Statements

• Send paper statements in triplicate to John Oxtoby, Designated Federal
    Officer, President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, Office of the
    Under Secretary for Domestic Finance, Room 1325A, Department of the
    Treasury, 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20220.Show citation box
In general, all statements will be posted on the White House website (http://www.whitehouse.gov)
without change, including any business or personal information provided
such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, or telephone numbers. The
Department will also make such statements available for public
inspection and copying in the Department's Library, Room 1428, Main
Department Building, 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW., Washington, DC
20220, on official business days between the hours of 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Eastern Time. You can make an appointment to inspect statements by
telephoning (202) 622-0990. All statements received, including
attachments and other supporting materials, are part of the public
record and subject to public disclosure. You should submit only
information that you wish to make available publicly.Show citation box

I'm not clear, is this something that just private individuals like ourselves would contribute their story to?
L.J.
L.J.
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : 99er-Trust No One...Completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Riled American on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:16 am

From the horses mouth on Obama, see below. Evil or Very Mad
Riled American
Riled American
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeptheFaith on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:33 am

Kat wrote:Everytime I hear "job creation" out of Washington, I feel like I'm being punked - AGAIN.

Exactly....It's always the same BS line with nothing new......we are going to create jobs.....and then nothing happens.....I am so sick of the lies and games that the Washington is playing.......
KeeptheFaith
KeeptheFaith
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:20 am

I have been too hard on creating millions of jobs promises! Its unfair to expect all of that in just 8 to 10 yrs. years!

Which is worse:
Repubs. saying NO JOBS and yet deny more weeks and no ideas themselves on job creation.. yet, Obama making speeches every couple months saying create millions of jobs again and again and yet? Hello!
What gets me is when he makes speech his demeanor or persona is like if I say it then its a done deal! But eventually his impact is diminished more and more when he makes a speech with authority and turns out to be empty again and again!! But all we have is time on our side!
unemployed2long/1208
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:27 am

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
TR11005 wrote:Now we can all use jackhammers,then become disabled and poorer then ever. Shovel ready? Many yards have dog poop to pickup due to the snow. Obama Budget Plan would create millions of Jobs - ???? 575528

I can see it now and mobs of unemployed with pooper scoopers storming DC! With signs saying ITS TIME TO CLEAN UP WASHINGTON!!

While some may laugh at your suggestion, I would be the first in line to go to DC with a pooper scooper and a sign like that. I think you are on to something!
Obama Budget Plan would create millions of Jobs - ???? 117936

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum