Help is out there.

Please Call.

Big Layoffs with this News:  'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' Canceled By ABC  Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Big Layoffs with this News:  'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' Canceled By ABC  Cspan_live_play-1

Big Layoffs with this News:  'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' Canceled By ABC  Cspan2_live_play
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:59 pm

Big Layoffs with this News: 'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' Canceled By ABC

Go down

Big Layoffs with this News:  'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' Canceled By ABC  Empty Big Layoffs with this News: 'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' Canceled By ABC

Post by Quiethawk on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Not only the actors but think about how many crew members and staffers and catering these folks have had a job for years.... Very sad more unemployed folks....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/14/all-my-children-one-life-_n_849304.html
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Big Layoffs with this News:  'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' Canceled By ABC  Empty Re: Big Layoffs with this News: 'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' Canceled By ABC

Post by Sunrise on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:02 pm

That is a lot of people joining the ranks of the unemployed.

I never did like daytime programming anyway so it is not a loss for me.
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Big Layoffs with this News:  'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' Canceled By ABC  Empty Re: Big Layoffs with this News: 'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' Canceled By ABC

Post by Quiethawk on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Funny they are being replaced with more cooking shows.....
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunrise on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Quiethawk wrote:Funny they are being replaced with more cooking shows.....

Too large of a majority of Americans are overweight - they probably figured why not help us along.
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgolf on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:56 pm

I never got into soap operas with one major exception. One summer when I was coaching swimming in Springfield, IL. the entire team was into General Hospital. That was the summer that Luke and Laura were on some major adventure. Slips my mind what the story line was.

Big Layoffs with this News:  'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' Canceled By ABC  Gh_wedding_luke_laura
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:57 pm

I've never been a fan of game shows or soap operas, but this is pretty big news. Not too far in the future soap operas will be only a memory. Not that's necessarily a bad thing. lol!
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgolf on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:54 pm

I think "reality" shows have taken the place of soap operas
Big Layoffs with this News:  'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' Canceled By ABC  Reality-tv
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:59 pm

mrgolf wrote:I think "reality" shows have taken the place of soap operas
Big Layoffs with this News:  'All My Children', 'One Life To Live' Canceled By ABC  Reality-tv

You're probably right. I've never watched one of them, but they do seem to be very popular. My question is, if you want to watch "reality" why not go out and just live it?

lol!
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum