Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 Cspan_live_play-1

Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11)

+8
Riled American
unemployed2long/1208
Mags
mrgolf
kjps12
Kat
rubeNG
Sunrise
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 Empty Re: Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11)

Post by mrgolf Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:53 pm

unemployed2long/1208 wrote:I will not consider any vote for repubs. what so ever! I won't vote for Obama, but sure done with the repubs.. . Thats a lot for me!
Better be a good independent or libertarian!
In the last election I voted for Jerry Brown (Democrat) and Barbara Boxer (Democrat) and Mary Bono Mack (Republican). Mary voted for HR4213 and her office was quite helpful in assisting me with a couple of problems I had.
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 Empty Re: Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11)

Post by mrgolf Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:55 pm

[quote="unemployed2long/1208"]
Mags wrote:We must remember that people like cry baby and others like him are so far removed from the reality of the average American, they haven't a clue to what life is really like. They drive(if they acually do the driving)their expensive cars, live in their gated communities, and never see people like "us." We don't exsist in their world. We are nothing more than statistics, and they can't even get those right![/quot

They are NOT removed from anything!!!! Thats a cop out!!! They just don't care!!! Removed is an escape from the truth!! They absolutely don't care! the tea party has created a monster. arrogant and also now they are programmable . They have a Hugh surprise coming in 2012.. Obama is not a lock either unless he creates a miracle but the repubs. will lose because the less of two evils will win! I am not an Obama hater, but tired of his ego speeches and no results.. so next yr and 1/2 better be miraculous!
IMO the unemployment rate needs to be under 8% for President Obama to be reelected. My prediction is that one way or another the rate will be under 8% by the time the Republican National Convention is held
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgolf Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:03 am

DesperateInRI wrote:
mrgolf wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:
I posted an article from the Huffington Post this morning. Barbara Bush
made a comment to George H.W. that if he kept crying, he would make a
good Speaker of the House. I guess HW cried after he received some
special honor from Obama.
lol!
Not a big deal but I believe she was referring to her grand daughter who was doing the interview who was also crying

No, she was definitely talking about Big George. I read the article. It is here somewhere, I'll try to find it in the morning. I thought it was pretty funny, she tells it like it is!
I watched it on The Today Show this morning. Granted I was on the computer at the same time but I "thought" she was referring to Jenna. Nothing on YouTube
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Riled American Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:26 am

mrgolf wrote:
Sunrise wrote:House Speaker John Boehner said Tuesday if some federal workers lose
jobs because of Republican-proposed spending cuts, "so be it." But
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi was quick to say "not so be it."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/15/boehner-if-some-federal-workers-lose-jobs-because-of-gop-cuts-so-be-it/

How's that for caring about the plight of the unemployed?

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi seized on Boehner's comments in a speech on the floor, saying Republicans' proposed cuts would leave many in the cold.
"Democrats do not subscribe to Speaker Boehner's verdict that if jobs are lost in this continuing resolution, so be it," Pelosi said. "Maybe so be it for him. But not so be it for the people who are losing their jobs."
Asked at a news conference about Boehner's comments about federal workers, New Jersey Democrat Rob Andrews pounced.
"What I'd wonder – so what if it's air traffic controllers that make the skies safe? So what if it's FBI personnel working in labs that do DNA testing of suspects? So what if it's border security officers keeping people from getting into the country illegally? So what if it's USDA meat inspectors that make sure our food supply is safe? So what if it's people who test the cleanliness of our drinking water or test for radioactivity in our land?"

Yeah, I saw Pelosi and she stood up for the unemployed. Hypocrite is all I can think of to explain the cry-namic duo Boehner/McC. Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 426774 and Co.
I'm so glad I found ya'll. I was in the delusion of FOX(Fixed) news until finding ya'll. There's some great minds working here. Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 618340
Riled American
Riled American
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Riled American Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:35 am

[quote="mrgolf"][quote="unemployed2long/1208"]
Mags wrote:We must remember that people like cry baby and others like him are so far removed from the reality of the average American, they haven't a clue to what life is really like. They drive(if they acually do the driving)their expensive cars, live in their gated communities, and never see people like "us." We don't exsist in their world. We are nothing more than statistics, and they can't even get those right![/quot

They are NOT removed from anything!!!! Thats a cop out!!! They just don't care!!! Removed is an escape from the truth!! They absolutely don't care! the tea party has created a monster. arrogant and also now they are programmable . They have a Hugh surprise coming in 2012.. Obama is not a lock either unless he creates a miracle but the repubs. will lose because the less of two evils will win! I am not an Obama hater, but tired of his ego speeches and no results.. so next yr and 1/2 better be miraculous!
IMO the unemployment rate needs to be under 8% for President Obama to be reelected. My prediction is that one way or another the rate will be under 8% by the time the Republican National Convention is held

Yeah, based on lies, just as we're lied about now. It's a disgrace what's happening in this country. Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 618340
Riled American
Riled American
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:38 am

Riled American wrote:I was in the delusion of FOX(Fixed) news until finding ya'll. There's some great minds working here. Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 618340 [/color]

Well as SOON as you stop listening and watching that rot, the subliminal messages they transmit to CONTROL the populace reverse the EFFECTS of the mind control. As soon as I STOPPED eating that garbage on a daily basis, THE FOG lifted from my mind and I could THINK again and see the REAL horror of their atrocities on the public. Plus listening to their voices WAS like hearing fingernails on a chalkboard.
mistermunster
mistermunster
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:04 am

I have no faith now on anything getting passed. After the negative post on Gov shutting down and Boehner's comments.. BTW! The spell check thing says I misspelled his name so I right clicked it to see what it suggested me to correctly spell, and it said Boner!!! lol! Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 630201
unemployed2long/1208
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Job/hobbies : unemployed/living

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:05 am

[quote="Riled American"][quote="mrgolf"]
unemployed2long/1208 wrote:

Yeah, based on lies, just as we're lied about now. It's a disgrace what's happening in this country. Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 618340

Consider him re-elected then! It will be 7.5% next week!
unemployed2long/1208
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Job/hobbies : unemployed/living

Back to top Go down

Post by stilllooking Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:30 am

unemployed2long/1208 wrote:I have no faith now on anything getting passed. After the negative post on Gov shutting down and Boehner's comments.. BTW! The spell check thing says I misspelled his name so I right clicked it to see what it suggested me to correctly spell, and it said Boner!!! lol! Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 630201

G recently posted on the thread-Lagislation to assist the 99ers-His post made me feel more positive, check it out when you get a chance.
stilllooking
stilllooking
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : Taking care of my dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgolf Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:34 am

DesperateInRI wrote:
No, she was definitely talking about Big George. I read the article. It is here somewhere, I'll try to find it in the morning. I thought it was pretty funny, she tells it like it is!
This is not a big deal, it really isn't. Smile I saw the interview 3 times tonight. (DVR) G.W. Bush was crying his eyes out as he was reading a letter he sent to Barbara during WWII. After he finished telling Barbara how much he loved her and she said she loved him they then cut to Jenna who by this time was also crying. Barbara then said to Jenna in effect that SHE could be speaker of the House. At the last second she looked GW Bush.
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeptheFaith Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:48 am

Sunrise wrote:House Speaker John Boehner said Tuesday if some federal workers lose
jobs because of Republican-proposed spending cuts, "so be it." But
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi was quick to say "not so be it.
"How's that for caring about the plight of the unemployed?

I could not believe it when I heard it.....Boehner is a piece of work and does not care about anyone.....This is truly insane that the House Speaker would utter such words about federal workers.....Let's see Boehner......How about if we cut your paycheck in order to save money.......and so be it.......We have to do it because we need to cut spending.....
KeeptheFaith
KeeptheFaith
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:35 am

Rachel Maddow just tore Boehner a new one. She said he is doing a terrible job and he has some SOBER thinking to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:40 am

mrgolf wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:
mrgolf wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:
lol!
Not a big deal but I believe she was referring to her grand daughter who was doing the interview who was also crying

I watched it on The Today Show this morning. Granted I was on the computer at the same time but I "thought" she was referring to Jenna. Nothing on YouTube

You had me thinking I was losing my mind mrgolf! Here is one source:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/02/15/political.circus/

Back to top Go down

Post by stilllooking Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:46 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Rachel Maddow just tore Boehner a new one. She said he is doing a terrible job and he has some SOBER thinking to do.

[url=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/[/quote[/url]]

Get Them,
Thanks for posting this. I didn't see the show & am glad I watched this clip.
He's even more stupid than I realized.
stilllooking
stilllooking
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : Taking care of my dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:48 pm

[quote="stilllooking"]
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Rachel Maddow just tore Boehner a new one. She said he is doing a terrible job and he has some SOBER thinking to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/[/quote]

Get Them,

Your welcome, I hope everyone takes the 5 minutes to watch. He is shoving his foot down his own throat. I am enjoying watching. I am going to put this all over facebook now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:17 pm

[quote="gettheminNOVEMBER"]
stilllooking wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/[/quote]

Get Them,

Your welcome, I hope everyone takes the 5 minutes to watch. He is shoving his foot down his own throat. I am enjoying watching. I am going to put this all over facebook now.

Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 990903 You go, gethem!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Boehner's own freshmen class are telling NO! No No No

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgolf Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:21 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
mrgolf wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:
mrgolf wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:
lol!

Believe me, they had it wrong. She was talking to Jenna, her grand daughter, when she said that
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:23 pm

I saw this on cnn.com yesterday. "So be it" sounds like, "Let them eat cake!" to me.
Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 822786
Jen
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgolf Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:26 pm

mrgolf wrote:[

Believe me, they had it wrong. She was talking to Jenna, her grand daughter, when she said that[/quote]
You can see the clip tonight on Bill O'Reilly's show (I'm sure it is one of your favorites). It will be on at the end on Pinheads & Patriots

Boehner: If some federal workers lose jobs because of GOP cuts, 'so be it' (CNN - 2/15/11) - Page 2 Ann-coulter-bill-oreilly
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2