Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Plant expected to create 200 new jobs in Dalton Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Plant expected to create 200 new jobs in Dalton Cspan_live_play-1

Plant expected to create 200 new jobs in Dalton Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Plant expected to create 200 new jobs in Dalton

2 posters

Go down

Plant expected to create 200 new jobs in Dalton Empty Plant expected to create 200 new jobs in Dalton

Post by Looking4Ajob Mon May 16, 2011 4:32 pm

http://www.wrcbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=14654596

I know thats not very many jobs. Especially since in our area and for hundreds of miles each direction, the Carpet industry of the world was hit hard with layoffs since 2007. So this means something is happening even if it's very slowly happening. I will be there with bells on, trying for one of those jobs that average 15 per hour. I may not land it but I have the years of exp. behind me and so does hubby. Although I think he is quite content where he is now. It's a change of pace for him but he has learned the industry and seems to be adapting well. Me, I wanna return to what I done best.

Last edited by Looking4Ajob on Mon May 16, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
Looking4Ajob
Looking4Ajob
Valued Poster

Job/hobbies : Unemployed 12/15/2010 Hired 2/28/2011 It's a miracle

Back to top Go down

Plant expected to create 200 new jobs in Dalton Empty Re: Plant expected to create 200 new jobs in Dalton

Post by Jerry Tue May 17, 2011 9:04 am

Looking4Ajob wrote:http://www.wrcbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=14654596

I know thats not very many jobs. Especially since in our area and for hundreds of miles each direction, the Carpet industry of the world was hit hard with layoffs since 2007. So this means something is happening even if it's very slowly happening. I will be there with bells on, trying for one of those jobs that average 15 per hour. I may not land it but I have the years of exp. behind me and so does hubby. Although I think he is quite content where he is now. It's a change of pace for him but he has learned the industry and seems to be adapting well. Me, I wanna return to what I done best.

Unfortunately for every one of the above there's a couple of these (but best of luck to you anyway!!!):

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20110517/BIZ01/305170053/Firm-cuts-nearly-200-jobs-West-Chester-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Jerry
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down