Earthquake Rocks Washington DC Area, Felt on East Coast  Cspan_live_play-1

Earthquake Rocks Washington DC Area, Felt on East Coast  Cspan2_live_play
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 159 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:59 pm

Earthquake Rocks Washington DC Area, Felt on East Coast

Go down

Earthquake Rocks Washington DC Area, Felt on East Coast  Empty Earthquake Rocks Washington DC Area, Felt on East Coast

Post by gigichicago on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:02 pm

I hope all our members from the East Coast on this board are safe! Bad earthquake today on the East Coast. How I wish President Obama and Congress were in the capitol when it happened. I know Obama felt it while golfing in Martha's Vineyard, too bad, Boehner wasn't with him during the quake. I wish I seen Obama's face when the earth shook under his feet!

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpps/news/earthquake-in-virginia-felt-in-washington-dpgapx-20110823-fc_14687949
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Earthquake Rocks Washington DC Area, Felt on East Coast  Empty Re: Earthquake Rocks Washington DC Area, Felt on East Coast

Post by gigichicago on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Earthquake shakes up White House press corps on Martha's Vineyard

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20096216-503544.html
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Earthquake Rocks Washington DC Area, Felt on East Coast  Empty Re: Earthquake Rocks Washington DC Area, Felt on East Coast

Post by gigichicago on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:22 pm

I heard the White House swayed during the earthquake and many other public buildings in Washington, D.C. That is one powerful earthquake.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/earthquake-strikes-eastern-seaboard-180128509.html
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeptheFaith on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am

I felt the earthquake......The house was swaying from side to side......I grabbed my son and we ran outside.....I was so scared.....and now we have to wait and see where Hurricane Irene is going to hit.......This is getting really scary......
KeeptheFaith
KeeptheFaith
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gigichicago on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Saying a prayer for you KeeptheFaith. Hope all is well with you!
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by requete' on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:33 pm

Earthquakes won't be the only thing shaking up Washington, come the near future, when a wave of political descent reaches there !!!

Last edited by requete' on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : phrasing)
requete'
requete'
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : Long Term Unemployed - 99er- now Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by gigichicago on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:21 pm

You may think I'm a nut or a religious fanatic but this earthquake is an omen of what is about to come in Washington. God and the American people are sick and tired of the corruption and pure greed that is ripping the fabric of this country caused by Washington's politicians. Many Americans like myself are struggling making ends meet without a job while the politicians are golfing and dining with the wealthy lobbyists. Something big will rock Washington soon, either a scandel or rioting.

Another omen, the earth shook under Obama feet while golfing in Martha's Vineyard, well, it could be that his political career will be shaken right under his feet. It could be scandel or something hidden he has been hiding from the American people that will surface.

Only time will tell but it will happen soon. All I know is, that this is a very bad omen.
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gigichicago on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:28 pm

First an earthquake now a hurricane! Some's trying to tell Obama something.

Hurricane Irene Seems To Be Aiming for Martha's Vineyard

http://www.thepiratescove.us/2011/08/24/hurricane-irene-seems-to-be-aiming-for-marthas-vineyard/
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum