Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

National and International Secretary Jobs With The Federal Government Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
National and International Secretary Jobs With The Federal Government Cspan_live_play-1

National and International Secretary Jobs With The Federal Government Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

National and International Secretary Jobs With The Federal Government

4 posters

Go down

National and International Secretary Jobs With The Federal Government Empty National and International Secretary Jobs With The Federal Government

Post by Sunrise Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Just browsing USA Jobs.gov to get a feel for jobs that are out there. I wanted to find international jobs for me - no luck. Sad But I did find a slew of secretarial positions in the USA and abroad.

So if you have administrative assistant or secretarial experience, you may want to check it out. It would be so cool to work and live outside the USA for a couple of years.

http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/search.aspx?q=secretary&x=0&y=0&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&pg=1&re=0
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

National and International Secretary Jobs With The Federal Government Empty Re: National and International Secretary Jobs With The Federal Government

Post by unemployed2long/1208 Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Hey, can a bald, fat 63 yr old man be a secretary.
unemployed2long/1208
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Job/hobbies : unemployed/living

Back to top Go down

National and International Secretary Jobs With The Federal Government Empty Re: National and International Secretary Jobs With The Federal Government

Post by Sunrise Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:15 pm

unemployed2long/1208 wrote:Hey, can a bald, fat 63 yr old man be a secretary.

If your boss is a man, I am sure the wife would welcome you Laughing
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by @ries872 Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Sunrise wrote:Just browsing USA Jobs.gov to get a feel for jobs that are out there. I wanted to find international jobs for me - no luck. Sad But I did find a slew of secretarial positions in the USA and abroad.

So if you have administrative assistant or secretarial experience, you may want to check it out. It would be so cool to work and live outside the USA for a couple of years.

http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/search.aspx?q=secretary&x=0&y=0&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&pg=1&re=0

Thanks. I am sooo on it. I appreciate the link.
@ries872
@ries872
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : Trouble Maker???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunrise Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Glad to help! I hope that you find something - good browsing Very Happy
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:36 pm

unemployed2long/1208 wrote:Hey, can a bald, fat 63 yr old man be a secretary.
forever 23 my friend! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:38 pm

@ries872 wrote:
Sunrise wrote:Just browsing USA Jobs.gov to get a feel for jobs that are out there. I wanted to find international jobs for me - no luck. Sad But I did find a slew of secretarial positions in the USA and abroad.

Thanks. I am sooo on it. I appreciate the link.

X2

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed2long/1208 Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:56 pm

I'am afraid my mini skirt would distract them!
unemployed2long/1208
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Job/hobbies : unemployed/living

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:00 am

unemployed2long/1208 wrote:I'am afraid my mini skirt would distract them!
National and International Secretary Jobs With The Federal Government 630201 National and International Secretary Jobs With The Federal Government 630201
Jen
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down