Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Wisconsin Judge Declares Walker’s Collective Bargaining Bill “Null and Void” Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Wisconsin Judge Declares Walker’s Collective Bargaining Bill “Null and Void” Cspan_live_play-1

Wisconsin Judge Declares Walker’s Collective Bargaining Bill “Null and Void” Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Wisconsin Judge Declares Walker’s Collective Bargaining Bill “Null and Void”

4 posters

Go down

Wisconsin Judge Declares Walker’s Collective Bargaining Bill “Null and Void” Empty Wisconsin Judge Declares Walker’s Collective Bargaining Bill “Null and Void”

Post by theend Thu May 26, 2011 7:05 pm

http://michaelmoore.com/words/mike-friends-blog/wisconsin-judge-declares-walkers

wow there is atleast one American Judge left in this world

theend
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin Judge Declares Walker’s Collective Bargaining Bill “Null and Void” Empty Re: Wisconsin Judge Declares Walker’s Collective Bargaining Bill “Null and Void”

Post by mrmarti Thu May 26, 2011 7:15 pm

good news for Wisconsin Wisconsin Judge Declares Walker’s Collective Bargaining Bill “Null and Void” 320446
mrmarti
mrmarti
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : unemployed, looking for work, likes to cook, read watch tv&movies

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin Judge Declares Walker’s Collective Bargaining Bill “Null and Void” Empty Re: Wisconsin Judge Declares Walker’s Collective Bargaining Bill “Null and Void”

Post by Phillymg Thu May 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Walker's union-destroying law will eventually make its way to the WI Supreme Court. Any word on the recount for the contested judicial seat?? Whether the Repub or the Dem candidate wins the contest will likely determine the fate of the law.

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by theend Thu May 26, 2011 8:00 pm

ah it will pass . I was just pointing out that a judge actually followed the law.

Since Indiana Supreme Court nuked the 4th Amendment

Also the US supreme Court nuked the 4th Amendment

Iam happy for lil things right now

theend
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Thu May 26, 2011 8:03 pm

The recount is over and Prosser was still the winner. There was a lot to learn from the recount process. Waukesha County in particular had all sorts of issues during the recount, but then again, that county has been having issues properly counting votes for years now. Waukesha county was the only county granted extra time for the recount.

http://www.superiortelegram.com/event/article/id/54128/group/homepage/

EDIT: to add, Kathy Nickolaus, the county clerk in Waukesha county has quite a lengthy history that makes me wonder how she keeps getting elected.
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillymg Thu May 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Sorry to hear that Jane.....then the next best hope to save collective bargaining in WI lies with those state legislature recall elections. Good luck you guys. Wish we would recall that Perry idiot here in PA. Our state is being divided in two.....Western PA has gained jobs created with increased Natural Gas mining but Eastern PA is suffering terribly. The state's Treasury isn't even gaining since the Repubs in the legislature refuse to make the Natural Gas industry pay a minor tax.

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Thu May 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Phillymg wrote:Sorry to hear that Jane.....then the next best hope to save collective bargaining in WI lies with those state legislature recall elections. Good luck you guys. Wish we would recall that Perry idiot here in PA. Our state is being divided in two.....Western PA has gained jobs created with increased Natural Gas mining but Eastern PA is suffering terribly. The state's Treasury isn't even gaining since the Repubs in the legislature refuse to make the Natural Gas industry pay a minor tax.

Thanks for the luck. There are still a lot of people ready to continue this struggle. As a state we are in for the long haul, not a sprint and I'm glad that people are aware of this.
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by theend Thu May 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Does everyone understand the whole legal system works off presidence. Meaning if something happened once it can easily, spread like a virus?

If one state makes this crap legal ,it will go everywhere!

Not that it matters to me my old USWA Local has been gone for years
R,B &W Chicago=closed

theend
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillymg Thu May 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Precedence also works in reverse. By 1967.....only 14 state legislatures maintained that marriage between two people of different 'racial' groups was illegal. People classified as 'white' couldn't marry people classified as 'black' or 'Asian'.....& people from those minority groups couldn't marry each other. People classified 'Mexican'/'Hispanic'/'AmericanIndian' existed in a no-man's-land where if they married a 'white' person they also were in danger of being arrested. People from India fought to be classified 'white' rather than 'Asian.' What a mess. Finally the US Supreme Court made The Loving Decision. I have hope that eventually things will get better if people keep fighting the good fight.

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by theend Fri May 27, 2011 10:32 am

philly I was once a proud American. I worked alot of hours and didnt have time for much else. I no many people in other countries.Things that are common knowlege world wide about the US, are unknown to the people that live here.

Like every good American I said thats all BS.No way that is the truth "its a scam" .There are two things Ive learned since I got laid off.

%99 of that crazy s**t is true,based on History and unclassified documents.

The second things is %99 of Americans dismiss this truth with out a single second of thought, because it crazy and just cant be true.

theend
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down