Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

You've got to see some of these comments Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
You've got to see some of these comments Cspan_live_play-1

You've got to see some of these comments Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

You've got to see some of these comments

5 posters

Go down

You've got to see some of these comments Empty You've got to see some of these comments

Post by disgustedwithgovt Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:06 pm

This President is going to go down in flames come 2012.

http://www.truth-out.org/looming-betrayal/1310137478

disgustedwithgovt
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

You've got to see some of these comments Empty Re: You've got to see some of these comments

Post by gigichicago Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:23 pm

All I can say is, the AARP better stick to their guns and support the American people because they will lose the majority of their customers. That will mean millions of dollars of loss and they know it.

The American people are truly disgusted and rightly so with our government.
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

You've got to see some of these comments Empty Re: You've got to see some of these comments

Post by TR11005 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:11 pm

That news is right wing propaganda, trying to upset everyone. The President has said nothing will be released while they are debating the deficit. Hopefully, he will stand up to the Republicans. If he don't his presidency is cooked. Many will be hitting the streets and the revolts in other countries will be picnics compare to ours.

Better than 80% of the country are against the Republicans. With the new Unemployment figures it will certainty go higher. I bet he was waiting for these numbers to move forward and use them to his advantage.

The Republicans have stopped every job creation and extension bill since January when the Congress became Republican controlled. Before that they delayed things as long as they could.

TR11005
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:49 pm

It appears the right has found a new piece of false information to disillusion Americans with.

Its definitely premature to assume that "The President is going to go down in flames in 2012."

Many of us see what the GOP is doing to our social safety nets and we don't like it. We see the Republican war on the poor, the elderly and disenfranchised. We will be voting for President Obama in 2012.

Tara
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by disgustedwithgovt Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:36 pm

I agree since we don't appear to have any choice. Also, I got carried away with reading some of the comments, premature is correct.

disgustedwithgovt
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by new_wave_princess Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:36 pm

I am NOT happy with Obama but I predict he will be relected IF (and this is a big if)he starts working on blocking the various "free trade" aka send more American job overseas on the table. However, I think the radical Republicans are showing their true color. They aren't the moderate Republicans of many years ago.
new_wave_princess
new_wave_princess
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down