Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Foreclosure Hero: Man Pesters Executives, Saves Friend's House Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Foreclosure Hero: Man Pesters Executives, Saves Friend's House Cspan_live_play-1

Foreclosure Hero: Man Pesters Executives, Saves Friend's House Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Foreclosure Hero: Man Pesters Executives, Saves Friend's House

Go down

Foreclosure Hero: Man Pesters Executives, Saves Friend's House Empty Foreclosure Hero: Man Pesters Executives, Saves Friend's House

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Here's another heartwarming story of an instance where a man was about to lose his home over a mortgage problem. That's when another man stepped up and decided to help him out. His tactic? Pestering the executives of the mortgage company and his congressman until they were forced to relent and help the man save his home from being foreclosed on, agreed to a remodification of his home loan by 50% and ended up being called a hero.

There's more to this story here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/18/foreclosure-hero-man-pest_n_825025.html

I have to admit that I was deeply moved by this story.

Back to top Go down

Foreclosure Hero: Man Pesters Executives, Saves Friend's House Empty Re: Foreclosure Hero: Man Pesters Executives, Saves Friend's House

Post by js123 Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:22 pm

I think we will be hearing more stories about people helping people. It is nice to know that someone can help. God bless the helper!
flower
js123
js123
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Foreclosure Hero: Man Pesters Executives, Saves Friend's House Empty Re: Foreclosure Hero: Man Pesters Executives, Saves Friend's House

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Oh, tell me about it. Least what happened this time was an unscrupulous lawyer who took advantage of another human being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum