Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

NEW: AdvancePierre adding full-time jobs to Philly steak operations (OK)  Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
NEW: AdvancePierre adding full-time jobs to Philly steak operations (OK)  Cspan_live_play-1

NEW: AdvancePierre adding full-time jobs to Philly steak operations (OK)  Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

NEW: AdvancePierre adding full-time jobs to Philly steak operations (OK)

3 posters

Go down

NEW: AdvancePierre adding full-time jobs to Philly steak operations (OK)  Empty NEW: AdvancePierre adding full-time jobs to Philly steak operations (OK)

Post by jj Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:20 am

NEW: AdvancePierre adding full-time jobs to Philly steak operations

ENID — AdvancePierre Foods today announced that the company will be adding 30 new skilled manufacturing positions at its Willow Production facility in Enid, Oklahoma this spring.

http://enidnews.com/localnews/x740870603/NEW-AdvancePierre-adding-full-time-jobs-to-Philly-steak-operations
jj
jj
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

NEW: AdvancePierre adding full-time jobs to Philly steak operations (OK)  Empty Re: NEW: AdvancePierre adding full-time jobs to Philly steak operations (OK)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:26 am

new jobs are always good news! Thanks JJ for posting this, I appreciate the time and effort you put into finding the new jobs and posting them by state.

Back to top Go down

NEW: AdvancePierre adding full-time jobs to Philly steak operations (OK)  Empty Re: NEW: AdvancePierre adding full-time jobs to Philly steak operations (OK)

Post by Looking4Ajob Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:31 am

I have an Uncle that works there. He makes very good money with excellent benefits. I am from Oklahoma. An Aunt and her family live in Enid.
Looking4Ajob
Looking4Ajob
Valued Poster

Job/hobbies : Unemployed 12/15/2010 Hired 2/28/2011 It's a miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunrise Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:24 am

Razz When I saw Philly steak in the title, I just presumed it was Philadelphia. You know - the Philly Steak Sandwiches.

Silly me Razz
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down