Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Economy Mired In Weaker Growth, Slowed by Elevated Unemployment Claims and High Food Prices Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Economy Mired In Weaker Growth, Slowed by Elevated Unemployment Claims and High Food Prices Cspan_live_play-1

Economy Mired In Weaker Growth, Slowed by Elevated Unemployment Claims and High Food Prices Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Economy Mired In Weaker Growth, Slowed by Elevated Unemployment Claims and High Food Prices

2 posters

Go down

Economy Mired In Weaker Growth, Slowed by Elevated Unemployment Claims and High Food Prices Empty Economy Mired In Weaker Growth, Slowed by Elevated Unemployment Claims and High Food Prices

Post by gigichicago Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Sorry, I hate all this doom and gloom. This is not good news, doesn't Washington care. Maybe something bad will happen soon. I don't see a positive side to all this awful information.

WASHINGTON — Jobs are scarce and food prices are likely to stay high through next year, making it harder for the U.S. economy to escape its current weak patch.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/economy-mired-in-weaker-growth-slowed-by-elevated-unemployment-claims-and-high-food-prices/2011/06/09/AGooKLNH_story.html

Economy Mired In Weaker Growth, Slowed by Elevated Unemployment Claims and High Food Prices 843100
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Economy Mired In Weaker Growth, Slowed by Elevated Unemployment Claims and High Food Prices Empty Re: Economy Mired In Weaker Growth, Slowed by Elevated Unemployment Claims and High Food Prices

Post by Jen Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:58 pm

It seems like there is no hope for this country. I don't know what the 50 million unemployed people are supposed to do to survive. Sad

It looks like how bad things really are is becoming too obvious for them to keep trying to hide it like they were before. I wonder when they are going to finally admit that the recession did not end in June 2009 and that there never was any kind of recovery happening and that it has only been getting worse the entire time and that we are in a depression.
Jen
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down