Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Can you believe it??? A conditional job offer! Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Can you believe it??? A conditional job offer! Cspan_live_play-1

Can you believe it??? A conditional job offer! Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Can you believe it??? A conditional job offer!

+2
concernedinKY
mj
6 posters

Go down

Can you believe it??? A conditional job offer! Empty Can you believe it??? A conditional job offer!

Post by mj Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Well it's been a good week in our house so far this week ~ so I thought ~ guardian ad litem recommended that our 8 year old grandaughter stay in our custody for now until my son & his exwife can get their lives in order ~ custody battles stink & I'm sure it'll take some time ~ my daughter just bought a new house so she'll be leaving the nest sooon ~ my leg is healing so well that I'm walking around like I never did before using my walking stick less & less each day ~ and drum roll please ~ today while I'm sitting at the computer sending emails/faxes to our ruthless congressmen/women & checking the dawu webiste ~ I received a conditional offer of employment for a position I interviewed 6 times with 6 different people over the last 4 months & actually thought I had lost it after my leg injury~ it's at a local radio station offices & it's just me ~ I am so excited all I have to do is pass the driver license record test which is not a problem as I have a perfect record ~ I am so pumped up & things are starting to look up for this family ~ now if we can just get my hubby back to work full time & all the rest of the unemployed folks ~ I will be a happy camper!!!!! To my friends here whom I haven't been around much in the last several months due to my leg injury I am not leaving you behind ~ there is way to much more to do & we are all in this together working towards a common goal ~ we all go back to work! I will not be around as much but I will still be fighting for all! What's nice about it is I also get to travel around all over so I could be in your neck of the woods after my training is complete~ Wish me luck!!!!!!
mj
mj
Valued Poster

Job/hobbies : Human Resources

Back to top Go down

Can you believe it??? A conditional job offer! Empty Re: Can you believe it??? A conditional job offer!

Post by concernedinKY Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Good luck! Keeping fingers crossed.
concernedinKY
concernedinKY
Admin

https://dawu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Can you believe it??? A conditional job offer! Empty Re: Can you believe it??? A conditional job offer!

Post by gigichicago Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Wishing you good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

Can you believe it??? A conditional job offer! 1299293170728-doingthehappydance
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mj Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:09 pm

oh gigi I love the happy dance! thank you ~ you just made my day if it wasn't already made ~ thanks a bunch girl!
mj
mj
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by UPCHITCREEK Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Great , wishing you the best of luck!

UPCHITCREEK
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Congratulations, mj!

Back to top Go down

Post by gigichicago Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:20 pm

mj wrote:oh gigi I love the happy dance! thank you ~ you just made my day if it wasn't already made ~ thanks a bunch girl!

I'm glad you're enjoying the happy dance. Don't forget us, drop by from time-to-time.

Gigi
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mj Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Oh gigi I'm not going anywhere remember my husband is still only employed part time ~ full time is on the agenda ~ and all the rest of my unemployed friends need to get back to work too ~ I'm in for the long haul for all my friends ~ you ain't getting rid of me that fast! This has been a long battle & I'm not a quiter!
mj
mj
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by disgustedwithgovt Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Big Congrats, it is finally your time to sail, or whatever that phrase is! Much success in your new endeavor.

disgustedwithgovt
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillymg Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:52 am

Gratz MJ!! cheers

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down