Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Thom Hartmann: A 99'er trashes the American dream and welcomes death Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Thom Hartmann: A 99'er trashes the American dream and welcomes death Cspan_live_play-1

Thom Hartmann: A 99'er trashes the American dream and welcomes death Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Thom Hartmann: A 99'er trashes the American dream and welcomes death

Go down

Thom Hartmann: A 99'er trashes the American dream and welcomes death Empty Thom Hartmann: A 99'er trashes the American dream and welcomes death

Post by ET Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:49 pm

Did anyone see this video? Breaks my heart. Again, the number is wrong of 99ers..more like 8 million..but please watch and pass this along to whoever you can.
et No
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3wAOViOItg
ET
ET
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : 99er, Graphic Designer, Fine Artist, Scuba Diver, Swimmer, Tennis

http://ellenturner.coolpage.biz/

Back to top Go down

Thom Hartmann: A 99'er trashes the American dream and welcomes death Empty Re: Thom Hartmann: A 99'er trashes the American dream and welcomes death

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Shared on Facebook and Tweeted! I believe this happened on Thanksgiving. Mark posted his letter on Gregg Rosen's website.

Hope everyone shares this video, hopefully it will help spread awareness and empathy for the 99ers.

Back to top Go down

Thom Hartmann: A 99'er trashes the American dream and welcomes death Empty Re: Thom Hartmann: A 99'er trashes the American dream and welcomes death

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Please share with your Facebook friends and tweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:38 pm

ET wrote:Did anyone see this video? Breaks my heart. Again, the number is wrong of 99ers..more like 8 million..but please watch and pass this along to whoever you can.
et No
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3wAOViOItg

i saw it this morning and have been tweeting and posted on FB...i have seen this on another show but never on this one. its heartbreaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:39 pm

has anyone heard from him since then? i have seen him post on a few blogs but not in a while. wondering if he is ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down