Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

PROTEST - Bank of America on Feb. 26th by usuncut.org Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
PROTEST - Bank of America on Feb. 26th by usuncut.org Cspan_live_play-1

PROTEST - Bank of America on Feb. 26th by usuncut.org Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

PROTEST - Bank of America on Feb. 26th by usuncut.org

2 posters

Go down

PROTEST - Bank of America on Feb. 26th by usuncut.org Empty PROTEST - Bank of America on Feb. 26th by usuncut.org

Post by js123 Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:03 pm

ATTENTION:

Information copied from the usuncut organization website.

http://www.usuncut.org/actions/10

"Purpose: To draw attention to the fact that Bank of America received $45 billion in government bailout funds while funneling its tax dollars into 115 offshore tax havens. And to highlight the fact that the poor and middle class are now paying for this largesse thru drastic government cuts.

Action: Log on at noon on 2.26.2011 Post as your Status (on Facebook):

BofA got $45 billion govt bailout funds/funneled its tax dollars to offshore tax havens!

While YOU continue 2 pay for it with slash and burn cuts! End Corporatism Now!

follow @USuncut on Twitter. Noon on 2.26.2011 Post on Twitter:

End Corporatism Now! $45 bil in govt bailout 2 Corp-Tax-Dodger BofA now in offshore havens! AndYOUPay!#usuncut #226demo

Inspired by UK Uncut.

Learn more at www.usuncut.org

"Get up! Stand up! Stand up for your rights!" ;->"

I also heard today that 99ers are joining the protest in Chicago by talk show host Donalee King. Rolling Eyes
js123
js123
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

PROTEST - Bank of America on Feb. 26th by usuncut.org Empty Re: PROTEST - Bank of America on Feb. 26th by usuncut.org

Post by pugsrit Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:22 pm

I still wonder why as of this date not one indictment has been handed down to one of these huge financial institutions that were the primary cause of the economy collapsing. Something, someone, in some way had to be doing something illegal.
pugsrit
pugsrit
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : family time, pets and arts and crafts.

Back to top Go down

PROTEST - Bank of America on Feb. 26th by usuncut.org Empty Re: PROTEST - Bank of America on Feb. 26th by usuncut.org

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:24 pm

My local branch is shutting down. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:30 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:My local branch is shutting down. scratch

The big call centers here are laying off and hiring temps until they close. I'm not sure where the jobs are going.

I wish this had a "share" with Facebook, I'd put is on my page. A lot of my friends worked for BOA and lost their jobs in early 09 during their first round of cuts here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:35 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:My local branch is shutting down. scratch

The big call centers here are laying off and hiring temps until they close. I'm not sure where the jobs are going.

I wish this had a "share" with Facebook, I'd put is on my page. A lot of my friends worked for BOA and lost their jobs in early 09 during their first round of cuts here.

Stephanie used to work for them going to local branches and explained how to use the new ATMs. It was just a temp job only about a week but the branch she first went to is now closing down. Its next to is is a closed down hardware store, carwash and a tile and rug store. and a deli. IT PATHETIC LOOKING. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down