Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Councilman Storms Chase Bank: 'They're Sucking The Lifeblood Out Of Communities' Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Councilman Storms Chase Bank: 'They're Sucking The Lifeblood Out Of Communities' Cspan_live_play-1

Councilman Storms Chase Bank: 'They're Sucking The Lifeblood Out Of Communities' Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Councilman Storms Chase Bank: 'They're Sucking The Lifeblood Out Of Communities'

+2
Angelika
Quiethawk
6 posters

Go down

Councilman Storms Chase Bank: 'They're Sucking The Lifeblood Out Of Communities' Empty Councilman Storms Chase Bank: 'They're Sucking The Lifeblood Out Of Communities'

Post by Quiethawk Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/24/new-york-councilman-storms-chase-bank_n_827942.html
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Councilman Storms Chase Bank: 'They're Sucking The Lifeblood Out Of Communities' Empty Re: Councilman Storms Chase Bank: 'They're Sucking The Lifeblood Out Of Communities'

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:27 am

Finally some of our local politicians are joining in the fight, and this is where the fight needs to begin. Congratulations Councilman Williams for strapping on that pair you had in your pocket the whole time.

Back to top Go down

Councilman Storms Chase Bank: 'They're Sucking The Lifeblood Out Of Communities' Empty Re: Councilman Storms Chase Bank: 'They're Sucking The Lifeblood Out Of Communities'

Post by Angelika Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:55 am

Mortgage Bullies!! naarrrr... Mad

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=11846507
Angelika
Angelika
Premium Poster

http://www.Di-Dio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:04 am

Off topic, but I have to comment on your avatar Agelika.

WOW!!!! that is very cool indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:14 am

This is great to see! I wonder how long it will be before more people truly understand the real issues.
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:27 am

JaneWI wrote:This is great to see! I wonder how long it will be before more people truly understand the real issues.

If it can spill over to some red states, then we just might have a chance to right this ship. My mortgage is with Chase, so color me a little prejudice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelika Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:40 am

knarf wrote:Off topic, but I have to comment on your avatar Agelika.

WOW!!!! that is very cool indeed.

Thanks 'ol buddy. Swiped it off the net amongst me travels. Suspect
Angelika
Angelika
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelika Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:42 am

knarf wrote:If it can spill over to some red states, then we just might have a chance to right this ship. My mortgage is with Chase, so color me a little prejudice.

knarf, have they been fair with you? or have you been lucky enough to hold ground?
Angelika
Angelika
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:51 am

Angelika wrote:
knarf wrote:If it can spill over to some red states, then we just might have a chance to right this ship. My mortgage is with Chase, so color me a little prejudice.

knarf, have they been fair with you? or have you been lucky enough to hold ground?

We have not missed a payment as yet, and every month we get a call from them to come in to work out a lower interest plan, at no cost to us. They must have that bridge that everyone is trying to sell. I've read many stories how you could lose your house if the negotiations fail. Keep your da*m carrot away from me, thank you!
Our original mortgage was with Washington Mutual, who happened to be great, and then Chase gobbled them up.Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by aloneinpa Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Good for him and I hope others will follow suit. I've shared this story on Facebook, people need to be educated on what is going on, and understand that these bankers ("bloodsuckers") are taking advantage of them, their neighbors and US citizens. Taking gov't bailout $ and then giving out obscene bonuses, while raking over the public. I want to see these banks investigated and held responsible for their actions.
aloneinpa
aloneinpa
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelika Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:15 pm

knarf wrote:
Angelika wrote:

We have not missed a payment as yet, and every month we get a call from them to come in to work out a lower interest plan, at no cost to us. They must have that bridge that everyone is trying to sell. I've read many stories how you could lose your house if the negotiations fail. Keep your da*m carrot away from me, thank you!
Our original mortgage was with Washington Mutual, who happened to be great, and then Chase gobbled them up.Evil or Very Mad

I didn't know that about WaMu. Wow, they were all over the Island of Long. I used to cash my paychecks at one in Hauppague when I worked across the pond on a reality series. I liked their (refreshing) small town service that I'm used to here.

Yep, tricksters they are. Don't fall for it. A friend of mine's original mortgage lender got gobbled up by another and they "reinstated" only to proceed to foreclosure based on her not qualifying with enough "current" income. After she put 20 grand into the property, increased the value -- which she had saved from ruin, buying it as a run down previous foreclosure. It has a separate rental home and considered an estate so I'm sure the new banks eyes were all gaga to snatch it up and remarket now for probably a million bux.

So sad to see true agendas.
Angelika
Angelika
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Yes, we bought a bulldozer special also at a halfway decent price. Dropped 40 grand of my money, and labor into it. Given what happened to the market, we still have built in equity. Not many can say that today.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmbishop Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:03 pm

We have a certified letter waiting for us at the post office.
I feel it is Chase telling us it is time to get out of our home.
My husband just left to pick it up.
dmbishop
dmbishop
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelika Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:25 pm

dmbishop wrote:We have a certified letter waiting for us at the post office.

so, so very sorry, dm. Sad my prayers are with you. its so scary. how long have you lived there?
Angelika
Angelika
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dmbishop Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:30 pm

17 years
dmbishop
dmbishop
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by elvis44102 Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:40 pm

knarf wrote:Finally some of our local politicians are joining in the fight, and this is where the fight needs to begin. Congratulations Councilman Williams for strapping on that pair you had in your pocket the whole time.

X2
He is a New York city councilman, one of the mass media's centers...Lets se how much coverage he gets on mainstream media.
elvis44102
elvis44102
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Angelika wrote:
dmbishop wrote:We have a certified letter waiting for us at the post office.

so, so very sorry, dm. Sad my prayers are with you. its so scary. how long have you lived there?

My thoughts are with you also. My wife and I went through an eviction ten years back. Turned out the rental we were living in was sold without a word to us. I know it is not on the same level as what you are going through, but it was very traumatic, to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down