Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Labor Board: White House Muzzled Us In Budget Debate Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Labor Board: White House Muzzled Us In Budget Debate Cspan_live_play-1

Labor Board: White House Muzzled Us In Budget Debate Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Labor Board: White House Muzzled Us In Budget Debate

3 posters

Go down

Labor Board: White House Muzzled Us In Budget Debate Empty Labor Board: White House Muzzled Us In Budget Debate

Post by Quiethawk Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:21 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/09/nlrb-white-house-muzzled-_n_833354.html
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Labor Board: White House Muzzled Us In Budget Debate Empty Re: Labor Board: White House Muzzled Us In Budget Debate

Post by Quiethawk Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:30 pm

The National Labor Relations Board is an independent federal agency
vested with the power to safeguard employees' rights to organize and to
determine whether to have unions as their bargaining representative. The
agency also acts to prevent and remedy unfair labor practices committed
by private sector employers and unions.

So what does it tell you when the WH wants them to shut up about the GOP proposed cuts to this agency.....
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Labor Board: White House Muzzled Us In Budget Debate Empty Re: Labor Board: White House Muzzled Us In Budget Debate

Post by Kat Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:08 pm

I really do not understand the nature of "the dance" Pres. Obama is doing with Republicans.
Capitulation, after concession, after capitualation...just how low is he willing to go, I wonder?
This article makes me feel terrible.

Kat
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Kat wrote:I really do not understand the nature of "the dance" Pres. Obama is doing with Republicans.
Capitulation, after concession, after capitualation...just how low is he willing to go, I wonder?
This article makes me feel terrible.

I wonder myself. Unless he wants to make sure he gets re-elected, and pulls a complete about face??? I don't know scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Quiethawk wrote:The National Labor Relations Board is an independent federal agency
vested with the power to safeguard employees' rights to organize and to
determine whether to have unions as their bargaining representative. The
agency also acts to prevent and remedy unfair labor practices committed
by private sector employers and unions.

So what does it tell you when the WH wants them to shut up about the GOP proposed cuts to this agency.....
Tells me there is some BS going on and (somebody) our Mr. O, better grow a pair!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:53 pm

I don't know, knarf, how pandering to the Republicans increases Obama's odds of getting re-elected, exactly...he's losing his base.
I wish he'd walk as well as he talked in 2008.
The man's a sweet-talker, just not a fighter - not the kind we need.

Kat
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Kat wrote:I don't know, knarf, how pandering to the Republicans increases Obama's odds of getting re-elected, exactly...he's losing his base.

To tell ya the truth, I feel like they're all scamming us, and it's just a short amount of time before they have their last puzzle piece in place. After that, we become nonentities.

Yeah, I'm a conspiracy nut. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Kat wrote:I don't know, knarf, how pandering to the Republicans increases Obama's odds of getting re-elected, exactly...he's losing his base.
Exactly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Anyone think he is getting paid off? Duh right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm

To tell ya the truth, I feel like they're all scamming us, and it's just
a short amount of time before they have their last puzzle piece in
place. After that, we become nonentities.

People shouldn't be considered a nut when they are just seeing what is right in front of us.

2011 was a record year for the world's billionaires
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41989924/

Last edited by Jen on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jen
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:15 pm

knarf wrote:

To tell ya the truth, I feel like they're all scamming us, and it's just a short amount of time before they have their last puzzle piece in place. After that, we become nonentities.

Yeah, I'm a conspiracy nut. affraid [/quote]
TOOTing the old horn a lot lately??? Labor Board: White House Muzzled Us In Budget Debate 345285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Mobs wrote:
Exactly

He only needs the indies on his side, and he is a shoe in. Seems to me, those are the feet he's kissin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Mobs wrote:
knarf wrote:

TOOTing the old horn a lot lately??? Labor Board: White House Muzzled Us In Budget Debate 345285[/quote]

R.A.D.I.C.A.L........................ Razz ................

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down