Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate Cspan_live_play-1

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

+6
truth
Phillymg
elvis44102
Sunrise
JaneWI
Gigi
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate Empty White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:13 pm

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/27/white-house-releases-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate/

Back to top Go down

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate Empty Re: White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

Post by Gigi Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Why the drama, if it weren't for Trump, this issue would have been going on forever. Now people can relax. I have to admit, I too was wondering.
Gigi
Gigi
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate Empty Re: White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

Post by JaneWI Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:47 pm

This has been a distracting non-issue for too long. My questions to the group are:
1. Has there ever been any other president that has been asked to produce a long form birth certificate?
2. If asked, has any other president produced it?
3. Why was this issue even brought up, is it because he was born in Hawaii and some people don't count that as part of the United States?
4. Now that Obama has produced his birth certificate, will it mean anything to those that don't want to believe he is a natural citizen of this country?
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:58 pm

I am glad he produced it and I wish he would have made it public a long time ago. Kind of makes The Donald look mean spirited now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunrise Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:11 pm

As one CNN reporter stated:

2. The ‘birther’ issue is coded racism

Then there is the ‘birther’ issue. I regard this as coded racism, frankly. I don’t think there’s any other word for it.

For
goodness' sake, George Stephanopoulos displayed Obama's Certificate of
Live Birth on network TV and this rumor still doesn't die. Put it this
way: If the President was a white man named John Smith with the other
background issues being the same - foreign student father, mother in
Hawaii, etc. - would there be any of these dark insinuations? Trump
should be ashamed of himself. But then, I suppose, he wouldn't be Donald
Trump.

I don’t think that the 'birther' issue the real appeal of
Trump, anyway. It has just helped Trump get free media and rise up in
the polls. His real appeal is the fantasy that he can somehow get us out
of the mess we’re in.

The reality, however, is that only we can get us out of the mess we’re in.

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/22/fareed-zakaria-on-the-donald-trump-fantasy/
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigi Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:49 pm

I am sorry to say this, the issue of the birth certificate as been an issue before Trump. Obama cancelled his appearance on National Prayer Day in the White House but he had a prayer meeting with the muslims. I'm sorry, I was very angry about his choice and made me wonder.
Gigi
Gigi
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Gigi wrote:I am sorry to say this, the issue of the birth certificate as been an issue before Trump. Obama cancelled his appearance on National Prayer Day in the White House but he had a prayer meeting with the muslims. I'm sorry, I was very angry about his choice and made me wonder.

Snopes says that is not true. It looks like this started as a rumor that was sent via email. Read the link below to learn more.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/prayerday.asp

JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunrise Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:38 pm

I personally don't believe that there should be a National Prayer Day.

I strictly believe in the separation of Church and State.
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by elvis44102 Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:05 pm

by JaneWI Today
4. Now that Obama has produced his birth certificate, will it mean anything to those that don't want to believe he is a natural citizen of this country?

They whoever "they" are probably saying "this is an obvious forgery"
elvis44102
elvis44102
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:09 pm

elvis44102 wrote:by JaneWI Today

They whoever "they" are probably saying "this is an obvious forgery"

My thoughts exactly. It's all about detracting from the issues facing this country.
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Drama, Drama, Drama...I agree glad it was produced, now maybe people can relax.....

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Mobs wrote:Drama, Drama, Drama...I agree glad it was produced, now maybe people can relax.....

I don't see the drama ending, it will simply switch to a different topic, such as Obama's college record or something along those lines.
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:16 pm

JaneWI wrote:
Mobs wrote:Drama, Drama, Drama...I agree glad it was produced, now maybe people can relax.....

I don't see the drama ending, it will simply switch to a different topic, such as Obama's college record or something along those lines.
Probably right Jane...do you believe he actually wants to get re-elected? I don't

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Mobs wrote:
JaneWI wrote:

Probably right Jane...do you believe he actually wants to get re-elected? I don't

I have no clue about his re-election prospects. What's amazed me so much has been the level the right is attacking him on. For any previous president charges ranged from infidelity to a bad work ethic. With him, they've "jumped the shark" and declared him to not be a citizen of this country. I think there is just too much inaccurate news coverage in general and that is feeding all the confusion.
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillymg Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Gigi wrote:Obama cancelled his appearance on National Prayer Day in the White House but he had a prayer meeting with the muslims. I'm sorry, I was very angry about his choice and made me wonder.
Got a link for that info??

President GWBush held numerous Muslim Prayer Dinners at the White House.

http://newsblaze.com/story/20051018080359nnnn.nb/topstory.html

And surprise surprise nobody ever suspected *him* of being a Muslim.....

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Phillymg wrote:
Gigi wrote:Obama cancelled his appearance on National Prayer Day in the White House but he had a prayer meeting with the muslims. I'm sorry, I was very angry about his choice and made me wonder.

Did you read the Snopes link that I posted? It's pretty interesting. Please let me know your thoughts on it. I always look forward to "hearing" your thoughts on the issues. Smile
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:42 pm

JaneWI wrote:
Mobs wrote:
JaneWI wrote:

I have no clue about his re-election prospects. What's amazed me so much has been the level the right is attacking him on. For any previous president charges ranged from infidelity to a bad work ethic. With him, they've "jumped the shark" and declared him to not be a citizen of this country. I think there is just too much inaccurate news coverage in general and that is feeding all the confusion.
YEP...they want him OUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigi Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Phillymg wrote:

@ Phyllymg,

Why don't you look it up yourself. Many articles about Obama cancelling his appearance on National Prayer Day have magically disappeared but I did find one article. Could it be that the internet is censored? Hmmmmm, I wonder because that was big news in 2009 and Obama thinks that Americans forget easily. Didn't Obama publicly say to a diplomat in one of the Arab country that America is not a Christian country. Didn't that also stir up questions about Obama. Look it up, you may or may not find any articles about that issue. You know, election time is around the corner.

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/may/08/nation/na-prayer8

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate 55524
Gigi
Gigi
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillymg Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Phillymg wrote:

Snopes says that was a completely FALSE rumor spread in 2009 & recycled in 2010.

Guess that LIE was recycled for 2011 once again.....it's a wonder that with all the *real* things people could criticize Obama for.....his opponents choose these undercover racist things to say about him. The KKK is alive & well.

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Phillymg wrote:
Phillymg wrote:

Snopes says that was a completely FALSE rumor spread in 2009 & recycled in 2010.

Guess that LIE was recycled for 2011 once again.....it's a wonder that with all the *real* things people could criticize Obama for.....his opponents choose these undercover racist things to say about him. The KKK is alive & well.

Reading and believing those emails is a huge waste of time. Too many have no basis in reality. I delete those without reading them. They are like the old fashioned "chain letters".
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigi Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Phillymg wrote:
Phillymg wrote:

This is what I think of Snopes:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/internet/a/snopes_exposed.htm
Gigi
Gigi
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillymg Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Gigi wrote:

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/may/08/nation/na-prayer8

That article says NOTHING about Obama praying with Muslims. It never happened.

Snopes explains well that there's no longstanding tradition of a National Prayer Dinner. Reagan only had 1 in 8 years. GHWBush only had 1 in 4 years. Clinton never had any at all. It was only that warmonger GWBush who tried to start an annual 'tradition.'

Just because Obama didn't have a dinner doesn't mean he won't ever have one.

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Gigi wrote:This is what I think of Snopes:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/internet/a/snopes_exposed.htm

I'm confused now. From the urban legends site:

Forwarded email alleges that the urban legend debunking site Snopes.com is 'owned by a flaming liberal' who is 'in the tank for Obama' and can't be trusted to provide reliable information.

Description: Email rumor
Circulating since: Oct. 2008
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillymg Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:20 pm

Whether or not anyone likes or dislikes Snopes....facts are facts.....

Reagan held 1 NDP event in 8 years.
GHWBush held 1 NDP event in 4 years.
Clinton held 0 NDP events in 8 years.
GWBush held 8 NDP events in 8 years.
Obama so far hasn't held any.

Not holding one yet is *not* CANCELLED. For something to be 'cancelled' it has to be 'scheduled.' It wasn't scheduled. Period.

Where's the evidence that Obama prayed with Muslims at the White House, on the White House lawn, at the Capitol or anywhere else??

In fact the person who *prayed with Muslims* many times was GWBush who hosted numerous Muslim Iftar Prayer Dinners at the White House--

Rolling Eyes

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:11 pm

From the Sermon on the Mount:

"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."

The Gospel according to St. Matthew, chapter 6, verses 5 and 6.

truth
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next