Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love Cspan_live_play-1

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love

+16
jj
X
Jen
Jenny
rubeNG
ThatGirlintheOC
MoInSTL
cheri
motherof3boys
JaneWI
Sovereign
elvis44102
Tresa
Sunrise
L.J.
kellylee123
20 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love Empty All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:30 am

All our pet owners, and I know we have a bunch, share all your pic here, and tell us how they came to be family members,

Please use the thumb nail option under "host an image"

Back to top Go down

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love Empty Re: All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love

Post by kellylee123 Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:15 am

stewie is my boston which some already know......
bestfriend....he was given to me the christmas after my accident where a drunk driver hit me totaled my first brand new car took my job of 8 years and now has prevented me from being able to do what i went to college for (cosmetology) i graduated top of my class ...i fell into deep depression and stewie was my light i had a reason to get up in the morning again...iknow some will not understand how a dog can pull you out of something but he was and still is my light.....All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love Stewie10..
kellylee123
kellylee123
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love Empty Re: All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:45 am

Someone asked what to use to clip you dogs nails. This is only 11 bucks and will last forever. Make sure you have the quickstop pads in case of bleeding. After a few clippings you will get the hang of it.

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love Cutter11

Back to top Go down

Post by kellylee123 Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:48 am

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Someone asked what to use to clip you dogs nails. This is only 11 bucks and will last forever. Make sure you have the quickstop pads in case of bleeding. After a few clippings you will get the hang of it.

i use a dremel for stewie he never liked the clippers but it takes about 20 minutes and he goes to sleep when i do it ...its nice b/c his nails are nice and smooth no rough edges to scratch with
All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love Stewie10
kellylee123
kellylee123
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:53 am

kellylee123 wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:Someone asked what to use to clip you dogs nails. This is only 11 bucks and will last forever. Make sure you have the quickstop pads in case of bleeding. After a few clippings you will get the hang of it.

i use a dremel for stewie he never liked the clippers but it takes about 20 minutes and he goes to sleep when i do it ...its nice b/c his nails are nice and smooth no rough edges to scratch with

Its best to start them young with the Dremel, the sound makes them scared. I had a pitbull lab mix that was scared of it. Stewie is more of a bada$$ then my pitbull.LOL She died a few years ago of old age.

Back to top Go down

Post by kellylee123 Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
kellylee123 wrote:

Its best to start them young with the Dremel, the sound makes them scared. I had a pitbull lab mix that was scared of it. Stewie is more of a bada$$ then my pitbull.LOL She died a few years ago of old age.

im sorry about your pit/lab i grew up with a pit/lab mix his name was lobo he was a great dog....ive already been getting upset at the thought of not having stewie forever hes only three but bostons average 12 years...i know it sounds weird but i really cant imagine my life without him
kellylee123
kellylee123
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:05 pm

I hear what you are saying kellylee. I go right out and get another dog, I can't stand not having one around.

Back to top Go down

Post by kellylee123 Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:12 pm

we already want to get stewie a brother......when times improve n jeff is back to work that is one of the first things we want to do
kellylee123
kellylee123
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:13 pm

kellylee123 wrote:we already want to get stewie a brother......when times improve n jeff is back to work that is one of the first things we want to do

That is a good idea and makes training the pup easier. They will do what Stewie does.

Back to top Go down

Post by kellylee123 Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:19 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
kellylee123 wrote:we already want to get stewie a brother......when times improve n jeff is back to work that is one of the first things we want to do

That is a good idea and makes training the pup easier. They will do what Stewie does.
thats what i kinda figured....i look at the boston puppies on youtube n stewie gets so excited....
kellylee123
kellylee123
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by L.J. Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Delete

Last edited by L.J. on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
L.J.
L.J.
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : 99er-Trust No One...Completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:07 pm

kellylee123 wrote:

I also have that dremel tool,the one they advertised on TV, works great too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunrise Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:38 pm

How do you download pictures from your computer onto a post?
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Sunrise wrote:How do you download pictures from your computer onto a post?

Under the post title screen there are options in the square boxes go to host image.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:43 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

Under the post title screen there are options in the square boxes go to host image.
Find the picture copy it and then paste it on your post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunrise Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:45 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

Thanks! I'll give that a try.
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Sunrise wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

If you have problems let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunrise Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:52 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
Sunrise wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

It didn't work. I have a Mac - could that be the problem? Some are saved in "Preview".
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Sunrise wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
Sunrise wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

It didn't work. I have a Mac - could that be the problem? Some are saved in "Preview".

Hum not sure how the mac works? Any other mac users out there that can help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tresa Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Jobless_in_MA (Admin) wrote:
kellylee123 wrote:

I also have that dremel tool,the one they advertised on TV, works great too!

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love 31-qKIFYxPL._SL500_AA300_I like this syle; & treat train for clipping.
Tresa
Tresa
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : Bite Training My Pup!

Back to top Go down

Post by L.J. Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Delete

Last edited by L.J. on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
L.J.
L.J.
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : 99er-Trust No One...Completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tresa Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:53 pm

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love Pict0013
Tresa
Tresa
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Tresa wrote:All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love Pict0013

Hi T!
Great to see you again!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tresa Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:02 pm

knarf wrote:
Tresa wrote:All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love Pict0013

Hi T!
Great to see you again!!!!

Hugs Knarf = aka, Frankie!!
Tresa
Tresa
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by elvis44102 Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:13 pm

I dont have a picture of Dinkers the Cat

But she was a homeless female who hiss's and growls at about everybody but me and the woman who gave her to me.

Dinkers eats only cat food, wont even bother you when your eating your human food.
She won't eat fish or chicken, but likes donuts and cornbread.
Her tail will sometimes wag constantly.
I think she had a rough life and is maybe a little psychotic.

My avatar looks like Dinkers, except dinkers is more rugged/beat-up looking
elvis44102
elvis44102
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next