Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Cspan_live_play-1

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love

+16
jj
X
Jen
Jenny
rubeNG
ThatGirlintheOC
MoInSTL
cheri
motherof3boys
JaneWI
Sovereign
elvis44102
Tresa
Sunrise
L.J.
kellylee123
20 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Empty Re: All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love

Post by JaneWI Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:13 am

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Img_1310

Ok, this is my last effort to host. I don't want to have loads of posts that don't do anything. Wink
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Empty Re: All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love

Post by L.J. Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 am

ThatGirlintheOC wrote:This was the love of my life, Alexander. He got hyperthyroidism back in 2008 and I was able to get him treated for it and keep him on medication, but this past December, his health deteriorated rapidly and he past away two days after Christmas. He was two months shy of his 18th birthday. I am very lucky to have had him as part of my life that long. I miss him so much. It was just him and me and now it is just me. I feel so alone.

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Al_on_12
2/14/1993 - 12/27/2010

So sorry about your "handsome" little guy passing away. Before we adopted our new dogs, our 11 y/o Black Chow, "Simba" died suddenly and as with our other dogs, we had him cremated and his ashes are in our closet along with the ashes of our other dogs that have passed away. I cried like a baby for days when Simba died and my eyes were so swollen, my co-workers thought I had been in a fight. It's really hard getting over the death of a pet that you've dearly loved for so many years.

Last edited by L.J. on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
L.J.
L.J.
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : 99er-Trust No One...Completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:25 am

ThatGirlintheOC wrote:This was the love of my life, Alexander. He got hyperthyroidism back in 2008 and I was able to get him treated for it and keep him on medication, but this past December, his health deteriorated rapidly and he past away two days after Christmas. He was two months shy of his 18th birthday. I am very lucky to have had him as part of my life that long. I miss him so much. It was just him and me and now it is just me. I feel so alone.

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Al_on_12
2/14/1993 - 12/27/2010

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful cat! Both of you were lucky to have each other.
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatGirlintheOC Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Thanks so much L.J. and JaneWI for your kind words.

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Dcp_1710

L.J.: so sorry to hear about Simba. It is very hard to get over the death of a furkid. I had Alex cremated, too, and have him on my cd cabinet where he loved to sit and look out the window. I still have his pictures as my computer/cellphone background/screensaver. Your babies, Ginger and Cookie, look like real sweethearts.

JaneWI: Love your handsome baby.

I love seeing all the furkids.
ThatGirlintheOC
ThatGirlintheOC
Valued Poster

Job/hobbies : Computers, reading, writing, cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:27 pm

[url=https://servimg.com/view/16204548/4]All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Mo_and13[/url

Mo - Orange Tabby Maine Coon

Larry - Black & white mutt-cat
Jenny
Jenny
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Jenny, your cats are adorable. Do they get along with each other?
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatGirlintheOC Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Jenny, I love your goodlooking boys and love the names too.
ThatGirlintheOC
ThatGirlintheOC
Valued Poster

Job/hobbies : Computers, reading, writing, cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:05 pm

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 MAll animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 MAll animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 M_22b8fcf7e97242e98313f49055c69172
Jen
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Jen wrote:All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 M

How cute!!! What's his/her name? It could be my cat, Gato. Wink
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:08 pm

JaneWI wrote:
Jen wrote:All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 M

How cute!!! What's his/her name? It could be my cat, Gato. Wink
Maxwell. They are identical except, mine is fat. He got fat after the vet talked me into getting him neutered after he almost died from an animal bite.
Jen
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by X Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Tarsier All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Tarsie15
All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Tarsier
X
X
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:25 pm

X wrote:Tarsier All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Tarsie15
All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Tarsier
What kind of animal is that?

Last edited by Jen on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jen
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by X Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:28 pm

A tarsier. Seriously.

Last edited by X on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
X
X
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:29 pm

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Turtle10

Here are my turtles On top is otis the middle is Mister and the big guy is enzo.

We had a fourth missy but she died. Mister was sad that was his women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:29 pm

X wrote:A tarsier. Seriously.
Oh, I thought that was it's name. I've never heard of that kind of animal. Is it your pet or did you just post it? Very Happy
Jen
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Jen wrote:
X wrote:A tarsier. Seriously.
Oh, I thought that was it's name. I've never heard of that kind of animal. Is it your pet or did you just post it? Very Happy

Same here, I though it was hi name too. Love the eyes What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by X Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Reload and watch the movie clip. Would I post a fake pet. You know me better than that.
X
X
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:36 pm

X wrote:Reload and watch the movie clip. Would I post a fake pet. You know me better than that.
All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 630201
Jen
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:49 pm

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Thanks11

Back to top Go down

Post by jj Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Jobless_in_MA wrote:All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Thanks11

Your dirty socks???? lol!
What a *look* she has!!!! sunny
jj
jj
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:04 pm

jj wrote:
Jobless_in_MA wrote:All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Thanks11

Poor dog lets me do anything to her. So trusting LOL. The look is priceless!

Back to top Go down

Post by jj Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Jobless_in_MA wrote:
jj wrote:

I am sitting here "cracking up"... Yes...."the look" is priceless!

Is she back home yet?
jj
jj
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:10 pm

jj wrote:
Jobless_in_MA wrote:
jj wrote:

I am sitting here "cracking up"... Yes...."the look" is priceless!

Is she back home yet?

Yes she is actually. It was weird not having her for a few days, but I did get to enjoy more space on the bed and no snoring or gas activity either. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by jj Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:11 pm

@ Jim: lol!
jj
jj
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by L.J. Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:15 pm

ThatGirlintheOC wrote:Thanks so much L.J. and JaneWI for your kind words.

All animal lovers post your pet pics here!!! Share the Love - Page 4 Dcp_1710

L.J.: so sorry to hear about Simba. It is very hard to get over the death of a furkid. I had Alex cremated, too, and have him on my cd cabinet where he loved to sit and look out the window. I still have his pictures as my computer/cellphone background/screensaver. Your babies, Ginger and Cookie, look like real sweethearts.

JaneWI: Love your handsome baby.

I love seeing all the furkids.

My BFF lost her talking orange tabby Pumpkin (18 y/o too) over 3 years ago and she still can't bring herself to erase her home voicemail. When I call her at home, and it goes to voicemail, I hear her voice..."Hello, Pumpkin and I can't come to the phone right now, (background meow, meow), please leave us a message and we'll get back to you asap (background meow meow)." He was her baby.
L.J.
L.J.
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : 99er-Trust No One...Completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next