Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

AMERICAN 99ERS UNION  Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY! - Page 6 Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
AMERICAN 99ERS UNION  Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY! - Page 6 Cspan_live_play-1

AMERICAN 99ERS UNION  Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY! - Page 6 Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

AMERICAN 99ERS UNION Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY!

+23
Kathy
Keilowkei
TMKLBMT
unemployed2long/1208
elvis44102
Hunterforjobs
nuttin2lose
pdsnickels
doreenb
Jen
gonzofl
trotter39
kellylee123
jj
child of the King
wowwhathappen
KeeptheFaith
MaryKayCoyne
mrmarti
Kimmymc
stilllooking
concernedinKY
mrgolf
27 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AMERICAN 99ERS UNION  Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY! - Page 6 Empty Re: AMERICAN 99ERS UNION Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY!

Post by kman Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Does anyone recommend sending an afternoon email to Camp if you already sent a morning email?
kman
kman
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN 99ERS UNION  Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY! - Page 6 Empty Re: AMERICAN 99ERS UNION Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY!

Post by mrgolf Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:10 pm

kman wrote:Does anyone recommend sending an afternoon email to Camp if you already sent a morning email?
I would say the more the merrier
AMERICAN 99ERS UNION  Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY! - Page 6 More%20the%20merrier
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kman Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:38 pm

I will email every day!
kman
kman
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgolf Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:34 pm

kman wrote:I will email every day!
X2
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nuttin2lose Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:04 am

nuttin2lose wrote:
concernedinKY wrote:
nuttin2lose wrote:
nuttin2lose wrote:
concernedinKY wrote:This guy?

He's the one we need to slam and slam and beat down and continue to slam and slam until he's so sick of hearing from us that he throws his arms up and says, 'FINE, I'LL TAKE IT TO THE FLOOR'.

http://camp.house.gov/

AMERICAN 99ERS UNION  Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY! - Page 6 987247
EXACTLY Any decision on advancing the bill sits directly with him.
To E Mail him here you need a MI Address and zip code, any way around this?

http://www.mongabay.com/igapo/zip_codes/MI.htm

Then use something like 'Main Street'. There's always a Main Street.

OR... use one of the streets listed at the bottom of the page and just change it up or down a number.

BUMP
BUMP

nuttin2lose
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryKayCoyne Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:02 am

I used his address and zip code and sent our letter. His zip is 48640, his address is 135 Ashman Street, Midland, MI.

MaryKayCoyne
Valued Poster

Job/hobbies : Unemployed Operations Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by doreenb Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:05 am

MaryKayCoyne wrote:I used his address and zip code and sent our letter. His zip is 48640, his address is 135 Ashman Street, Midland, MI.

Bump!!!

doreenb
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:08 pm

[quote="nuttin2lose"][quote="concernedinKY"]
nuttin2lose wrote:
nuttin2lose wrote:

He's the one we need to slam and slam and beat down and continue to slam and slam until he's so sick of hearing from us that he throws his arms up and says, 'FINE, I'LL TAKE IT TO THE FLOOR'.

EXACTLY Any decision on advancing the bill sits directly with him.
To E Mail him here you need a MI Address and zip code, any way around this?

http://www.mongabay.com/igapo/zip_codes/MI.htm

Then use something like 'Main Street'. There's always a Main Street.

OR... use one of the streets listed at the bottom of the page and just change it up or down a number.

MaryKayCoyne wrote:I used his address and zip code and sent our letter. His zip is 48640, his address is 135 Ashman Street, Midland, MI.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:08 pm

AMERICAN 99ERS UNION  Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY! - Page 6 265380 AMERICAN 99ERS UNION  Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY! - Page 6 442911 AMERICAN 99ERS UNION  Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY! - Page 6 5840 AMERICAN 99ERS UNION  Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY! - Page 6 40508
Jen
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kman Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Just sent my am email to Mr. Camp.
kman
kman
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedinKY Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:23 pm

I think it's a good idea to make the suggestion that H.R. 589 be combined in some way with H.R. 870 introduced by Rep. John Conyers. It's exactly what we need, a deficit neutral jobs creation bill and help until that bill can come to pass and start to work.
concernedinKY
concernedinKY
Admin

https://dawu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgolf Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:29 pm

I am just hoping there is something going on "behind the scenes."
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kman Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:33 pm

concernedinKY wrote:I think it's a good idea to make the suggestion that H.R. 589 be combined in some way with H.R. 870 introduced by Rep. John Conyers. It's exactly what we need, a deficit neutral jobs creation bill and help until that bill can come to pass and start to work.

Would we want to contact him and say this - using your letter to Camp and doctor it up - that H.R. 870 be combined with H.R. 589?

FYI - here's his facebook address for those on facebook - he can also be emailed through his website.

at www.facebook.com/CongressmanConyers
kman
kman
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedinKY Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Dear Mr. Camp

I am writing you today as a long term unemployed American. In a time when unemployment is so high, when there is one job for every five job seekers, millions of Americans simply cannot be left behind. We are tax paying citizens that are responsible for each and every one of you still being employed. We deserve to be treated better than this. Your colleague Representative Conyers recently introduced H.R. 870, the Humphrey-Hawkins 21st Century Full Employment & Training Act. Combined with H.R. 589 to provide temporary financial relief for those who have exhausted benefits until H.R. 870 can be implemented it is simply the right thing to do, both for the economy and for millions of Americans unable to find work in it.

Respectfully,

An AMERICAN CITIZEN,

Insert name here.
concernedinKY
concernedinKY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kman Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Thanks CIK, you're sure awake at the switch! I will use this letter for my afternoon email to Mr. Camp.
kman
kman
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgolf Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:02 pm

concernedinKY wrote:Dear Mr. Camp

I am writing you today as a long term unemployed American. In a time when unemployment is so high, when there is one job for every five job seekers, millions of Americans simply cannot be left behind. We are tax paying citizens that are responsible for each and every one of you still being employed. We deserve to be treated better than this. Your colleague Representative Conyers recently introduced H.R. 870, the Humphrey-Hawkins 21st Century Full Employment & Training Act. Combined with H.R. 589 to provide temporary financial relief for those who have exhausted benefits until H.R. 870 can be implemented it is simply the right thing to do, both for the economy and for millions of Americans unable to find work in it.

Respectfully,

An AMERICAN CITIZEN,

Insert name here.
Great letter
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedinKY Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:05 pm

kman wrote:Thanks CIK, you're sure awake at the switch! I will use this letter for my afternoon email to Mr. Camp.

Very Happy

I'm not a big talker (aka, don't post a lot) but when I have something important to say, I can be pretty quick on the draw. IMO, Conyers' bill is great news for us and we need to do all we can to push both bills, together, as a united effort to prove that we WANT the jobs H.R. 870 will create, but we NEED the help of H.R. 589 in the meantime.
concernedinKY
concernedinKY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:43 pm

bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:12 pm

He's the one we
need to slam and slam and beat down and continue to slam and slam until
he's so sick of hearing from us that he throws his arms up and says,
'FINE, I'LL TAKE IT TO THE FLOOR'.

mrgolf wrote:

Respectfully,

An AMERICAN CITIZEN,

Insert name here.
Great letter

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedinKY Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Considering the bi-partisan support a state level bill has in Oregon, let's contact the Oregon House members and ask them to support both bills as co-sponsors as well?

http://www.oregonhouserepublicans.org/members
concernedinKY
concernedinKY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doreenb Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:33 pm

concernedinKY wrote:Considering the bi-partisan support a state level bill has in Oregon, let's contact the Oregon House members and ask them to support both bills as co-sponsors as well?

[url=http://www.oregonhouserepublicans.org/members
http://www.oregonhouserepublicans.org/members[/quote[/url]]

email sent!!!

doreenb
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedinKY Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:26 pm

bounce
concernedinKY
concernedinKY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by child of the King Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Email sent! AMERICAN 99ERS UNION  Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY! - Page 6 204917
child of the King
child of the King
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : Reading . Can't afford anything else!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:29 am

[quote="Need2Bworking"]concernedinKY wrote:This guy?

He's the one we
need to slam and slam and beat down and continue to slam and slam until
he's so sick of hearing from us that he throws his arms up and says,
'FINE, I'LL TAKE IT TO THE FLOOR'.

[quote="mrgolf"]

Respectfully,

An AMERICAN CITIZEN,

Insert name here.
by concernedinKY Yesterday at 4:25 pmConsidering
the bi-partisan support a state level bill has in Oregon, let's contact
the Oregon House members and ask them to support both bills as
co-sponsors as well?

http://www.oregonhouserepublicans.org/members

Back to top Go down

Post by child of the King Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:53 am

Faxing and E-mailing Mr. Camp this morning. We have to flood his inboxes until he responds. AMERICAN 99ERS UNION  Contact Ways and Means Committee TODAY! - Page 6 5840
child of the King
child of the King
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : Reading . Can't afford anything else!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next