Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Less than 50% say Obama should be re-elected.   - Page 6 Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Less than 50% say Obama should be re-elected.   - Page 6 Cspan_live_play-1

Less than 50% say Obama should be re-elected.   - Page 6 Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Less than 50% say Obama should be re-elected.

+11
nuttin2lose
UPCHITCREEK
truth
X
stansmad
disgustedwithgovt
requete'
RanBrow123
Kathy
unemployed2long/1208
concernedinKY
15 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Less than 50% say Obama should be re-elected.   - Page 6 Empty Re: Less than 50% say Obama should be re-elected.

Post by UPCHITCREEK Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:52 pm

stansmad wrote:
UPCHITCREEK wrote:Check deeply into OBAMA'S ZARS/ advisers , wanna talk about extremists!
Van Jones , Rev. Jeremiah " God**mn America " Wright, Bill Ayers . But he is given a pass by the media as usual.

you only got 3 STAN but yep !! theres a lot more!

UPCHITCREEK
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Less than 50% say Obama should be re-elected.   - Page 6 Empty Re: Less than 50% say Obama should be re-elected.

Post by truth Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:40 pm

stansmad wrote:NOBAMA 2012. PERIOD !

Whom do you favor for his replacement? By the way, who are your Senators? Are you happy with them?

truth
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by disgustedwithgovt Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:43 pm

How about Bernie Sanders, I know he's not running. As far as who has jumped into the ring, no one yet. But, I really don't want to vote for Obama either.

disgustedwithgovt
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedinKY Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:48 pm

disgustedwithgovt wrote:How about Bernie Sanders, I know he's not running. As far as who has jumped into the ring, no one yet. But, I really don't want to vote for Obama either.

I thought this when I read that question. Bernie's the man... but he's too old and too far left. Even if he ran, he'd never get elected. Not supporting age discrimination! Just the truth of the matter.
concernedinKY
concernedinKY
Admin

https://dawu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by new_wave_princess Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Here's the problem though. Rarely does another candidate run against the incumbent president in their party's primary. I believe the last one to do this was Ted Kennedy when he ran against Carter. So don't expect this to happen.As for Reps, I expect one of the tea party people to get the nom which means Obama is re elected.
new_wave_princess
new_wave_princess
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:10 pm

So thus far, no alternatives?

I'm still waiting for the Nobama crowd to name their favorite replacement and hopefully give a reason of two for their choice particularly as it affects the fate of those of us who are unemployed and/or are likely to need things like Medicare, Social Security, Disability Insurance, Medicaid, Food Stamps, etc. down the road. Those are the issues that count for me, and I would want any replacement for Pres. Obama to be more effective in these areas.

O.K. my friends - name that opponent.

P.S. I recognize that the above issues may not represent the priorities of others, but for me (and I would assume the majority of people in this forum), those are daily bread, roof-over-my-head, possibly even life-and-death issues for me.

Last edited by truth on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

truth
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:12 pm

new_wave_princess wrote:Here's the problem though. Rarely does another candidate run against the incumbent president in their party's primary. I believe the last one to do this was Ted Kennedy when he ran against Carter. So don't expect this to happen.As for Reps, I expect one of the tea party people to get the nom which means Obama is re elected.

That's where I would put my money (if I had any).

truth
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedinKY Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:27 pm

I'm really not a 'Nobama-ist'. I won't vote for Republicans. I didn't jump on the NoVo bandwagon. But I think he's in trouble if he doesn't show some backbone and soon. Not saying I won't vote for him if he's the only choice outside of Republicans, but I'm afraid not many share the 'lesser of two evils' philosophy right now. I think many are in 'fire them ALL' mode.
concernedinKY
concernedinKY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Is that a sensible mode?

truth
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedinKY Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:19 pm

No Truth, it isn't.

But what's happening in this country right now isn't sensible either and people are reacting like people tend to do. They're scared and angry and feel abandoned and let down.
concernedinKY
concernedinKY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by new_wave_princess Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:20 pm

I'm not one of the Nobama people but I am disappointed in him. He seems to be more flash than anything else and while the first ladies and the girls travel everywhere.
new_wave_princess
new_wave_princess
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6