Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared  - Page 3 Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared  - Page 3 Cspan_live_play-1

Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared  - Page 3 Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

+20
Mags
flowergirl
Kathy
TomW
stilllooking
mrmarti
Phillymg
Kat
js123
njcookies
UPCHITCREEK
unemployed2long/1208
Jen
KeeptheFaith
JaneWI
503Depressed
mrgolf
Sad American
Sunrise
Quiethawk
24 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared  - Page 3 Empty Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:25 am

You should see the way the Moon Looks here now in Nor Cal...very odd....clearly an Earth movement, cycle situation, if I have any understanding of planets, etc.
I'm gonna go take a picture....

Back to top Go down

Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared  - Page 3 Empty Re: Japan Earthquake: 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits, 19-Feet High Tsunami Feared

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:27 am

When I see things like this I think God is trying to tell us something and we just are not listening

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiethawk Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:31 am

Mobs wrote:You should see the way the Moon Looks here now in Nor Cal...very odd....clearly an Earth movement, cycle situation, if I have any understanding of planets, etc.

Mobs was just reading today about March 19 the Full Moon will be a little over 200,000 miles away from the earth closest in 19 years. Please post your moon pic....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110310/sc_space/willmarch19supermoontriggernaturaldisasters
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgolf Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:33 am

Quiethawk wrote:Wonder if US has offered help????
Yes we have.
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 503Depressed Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:35 am

Tsunami watch for Alaska down to Mexico. Will hit Oregon coast at 7:20am PST (Columbia River). Report from Hawaii of larger than expected waves hitting their warning buoys.

Last edited by 503Depressed on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
503Depressed
503Depressed
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:38 am

Quiethawk wrote:
Mobs wrote:You should see the way the Moon Looks here now in Nor Cal...very odd....clearly an Earth movement, cycle situation, if I have any understanding of planets, etc.

Mobs was just reading today about March 19 the Full Moon will be a little over 200,000 miles away from the earth closest in 19 years. Please post your moon pic....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110310/sc_space/willmarch19supermoontriggernaturaldisasters

Wow! Ok Mobs we need to see the moon pic, please.

Back to top Go down

Post by mrgolf Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 am

Need2Bworking wrote:FEMA got to my hometown FOURTEEN days after Katrina..................just saying
I am glad we are going to help Japan. We should.

We will be in Japan helping sooner than the 14 days it took FEMA to reach you I bet.

Of course there are a lot of people here that we should be helping right now
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:43 am

mrgolf wrote:
Need2Bworking wrote:FEMA got to my hometown FOURTEEN days after Katrina..................just saying
I am glad we are going to help Japan. We should.

We will be in Japan helping sooner than the 14 days it took FEMA to reach you I bet.

Of course there are a lot of people here that we should be helping right now

The US arrived in Haiti with supplies within 72 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:45 am

Need2Bworking wrote:
Quiethawk wrote:

Wow! Ok Mobs we need to see the moon pic, please.
When I first went out, I saw it, then when I went back out I had to deal with..GD Raccoons were heading out of the bottom the house, along with 4 babies, and now i see they have a way in, and my Cat Bubba warned me or else I would have walked right upon them all..and i'm not kidding...
I just blasted these asses here...sorry (Unbelievable)....I'm so .....

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiethawk Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 am

Poor tourists in Hawaii they don't know what's happening with the sirens going off. I lived on Kauai and we had a tsunami mid day, it was just a baby wave but we spent hours helping friends move stuff out of businesses. Yea you get gas in your car and go up land and wait.. It's gonna be a long night for everyone...
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 am

Fox news has some different footage

Back to top Go down

Post by 503Depressed Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:49 am

Update: 1-5' Tsunami to hit Oregon/California coast. Changing constantly. From NOAA.
503Depressed
503Depressed
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiethawk Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:51 am

OOOh forgot it's spring break in Hawaii lot's and lots of tourists...
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiethawk Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:53 am

What the hell is that it looks like a whirlpool
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 503Depressed Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:58 am

Honolulu is under evacuation order! 2-3 meter waves in the 1st set expected!!

Oregon, Washington, California has been upgraded to Tsunami WARNING!
503Depressed
503Depressed
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiethawk Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:00 am

Thanks 503 can you give me a link I can't seem to get anything...
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:06 am

I found this

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/169297.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:11 am

Quiethawk wrote:Poor tourists in Hawaii they don't know what's happening with the sirens going off. I lived on Kauai and we had a tsunami mid day, it was just a baby wave but we spent hours helping friends move stuff out of businesses. Yea you get gas in your car and go up land and wait.. It's gonna be a long night for everyone...
I lived in Kauai for six years in the late 80;s and I remember hearing the Sirens...and while running on the road, never knew what that was about, till recently..sorry about not getting the Moon Pics, but I will make sure to seek US GS. I am listening to BBC CNN now...and trying to reach HawaiiUp, Ryan&Jen..Lost Podcasts friends...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:13 am

West coast and alaska NOAA tsunami warning center

http://wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov/

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiethawk Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:16 am

Mobs wrote:
Quiethawk wrote:Poor tourists in Hawaii they don't know what's happening with the sirens going off. I lived on Kauai and we had a tsunami mid day, it was just a baby wave but we spent hours helping friends move stuff out of businesses. Yea you get gas in your car and go up land and wait.. It's gonna be a long night for everyone...
I lived in Kauai for six years in the late 80;s and I remember hearing the Sirens...and while running on the road, never knew what that was about, till recently..sorry about not getting the Moon Pics, but I will make sure to seek US GS. I am listening to BBC CNN now...and trying to reach HawaiiUp, Ryan&Jen..Lost Podcasts friends...

Where you lived??? I was up in the Homestead above Kappa up past Opaeka`a falls on Puuplio moved there the year after Iniki....
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 503Depressed Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:21 am

4.6 Earthquake also reported in Hawaii.
503Depressed
503Depressed
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:22 am

Quiethawk wrote:
Mobs wrote:

Where you lived??? I was up in the Homestead above Kappa up past Opaeka`a falls on Puuplio moved there the year after Iniki....

Poi Pu Beach Kauai, Kiahuna Plantation Condos..best time of my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiethawk Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:25 am

503Depressed wrote:4.6 Earthquake also reported in Hawaii.

Do you know which island??? Do you have a link for your info I get any info on Noaa link
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Quiethawk Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:26 am

Mobs wrote:
Quiethawk wrote:
Mobs wrote:

Loved Poi Pu.... Have you been back?? They put in a hwy on the back side of Kappa because of the traffic...
Quiethawk
Quiethawk
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:31 am

Quiethawk wrote:
Mobs wrote:
Quiethawk wrote:
Mobs wrote:

Loved Poi Pu.... Have you been back?? They put in a hwy on the back side of Kappa because of the traffic...
No not for a long time..
Honeysuckle in the air, i will never forget about Kauai, and the good kind people.....

I am hearing Heli's leaving from Travis Military base here now....And the Coast Guard...prob a precaution

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next