Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed Cspan_live_play-1

Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed

+2
RanBrow123
Jane0218
6 posters

Go down

Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed Empty Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed

Post by Jane0218 Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:41 pm

This is NOT SPAM. I'm a real person who's been unemployed since Feb 2009. I had to find a way to make money, and I've found ways. I'd like to give a few here to help you earn money very easily. And you can have some fun, too (we all can use that!).
So here are rewards sites that I know are great and I've received pmts from. You don't earn a lot, but added all together, they really help out with bills and basic living expenses.

Superpoints
SuperPoints is a free, invitation only site where you earn points for money. Many people rate Superpoints better than Swagbucks. Everyone has their own opinion.

I’ve seen people post proofs of cashing out $50 every TWO days. They have a lot of referrals who earn them their $$ (I can give tips on how to get referrals—just PM me or reply to this post).

You Need an Invite to be Able to Join (see below).
**Confirm your email and complete your profile to get 30 spins on the SuperLucky button! Points you win varies. It is between 1-300.
Here’s a few invites—enter the last 6 digits of the url as the “Invite Token” on the registration page. If the invites come back as no good—that means they’ve been taken. PM me or reply to this post for your own unique link.

SEE POST DATED 11/17/11 FOR MOST UP TO DATE INVITATIONS

**You have to confirm your email and complete your profile to get 30 spins on the button.Spins = pts = $$.
Become a
GOLD member easily (& get 50 spins!):
*1) Upload a photo *2) Get at least 2 people to join (message me for tips), and then you are GOLD! *3) To get referrals who will earn YOU rewards, just regularly post your referral links to your Facebook and Twitter accounts, or send emails, or post links on websites and forums that support SuperPoints.

Signing Up & Avoiding Losing Your Account:
1. You have to be honest to use this site. Don’t sign up with an obviously fake name. There are people who post suspected fake names that show up in recent winners on the Superpoints Facebook page for Superpoints to investigate. Examples of reported names: Subsc M., Pink I., No N.
2. Limit one account per household or IP address. Don't refer anyone who lives with you.
3. Confirm your email and complete your profile for basic status. As a basic member, you will receive 30 SuperLuckyButton clicks a day instead of 5.
4. Accounts expire within 30 days of inactivity so play everyday (make it a Favorites or Bookmark that you’ll see every day).

SwagBucks
If you haven’t joined Swagbucks yet, now’s a good time.
It’s a classic rewards site.

The bottom line: I earn $$. WHY SHOULDN'T YOU TOO?!

Swagbucks is giving away $2500 to spend for the holidays. Join so you can create your Wishlist and you could win $2500!

I chose my Swagbucks Wishlist for a chances to win $2500.

Remember, if you join, you can earn a lot of points using their Search tool (it uses Google and Ask to get results). Use the Search tool, especially on MegaBucks Fridays, to earn pts for gift cards, movies, magazines, even a Wii or Nintendo DS.

You'll be cashing out in no time!

Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed Swagbucks-173x63Alt

FYI: If you get referrals, you can earn off of their wins! I can give you tips for getting referrals.

CantBeatFree
http://cantbeatfree.net/members/register.php?refid=26870
A LOT of people like this site. Like Swags, but different. There are support sites for it, too. It’s a great site that pays better than Swagbucks, has the same offer walls plus gpt offers, pays faster, a lot higher and there is no limit to what you can earn from referrals, and cheaper paypal than SB.
Your Referral pays you 12% of what they make; Your Referral's Referral pays you 7% of what they make; Your Referral's Referral's Referral pays you 5%.

InstantCashSweepstakes

http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/214505
I’m kind of addicted to this one. It doesn’t pay much until you reach a higher “trust” score. But you still earn some little $$, plus coins to put towards an every 4-hour $2 drawing, plus tickets towards a daily $50 drawing. Also, if you have a webcam, you can join their video surveys. They’re a marketing company and the surveys ask what you think about different website ideas. They pay $2 for about 5 mins of work, and they pay right away.

You get 100% of any referral’s income—that’s the best part of this site!

TreasureTrooper
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/744859
Similar to Swags. Do offers, or searches. But this site is unique because they include something of a gaming scenario to it. If you know younger people who need money, they’ll love this site. You can do quests, collects pieces of maps, get eggs that grow dragons, and it all ends up earning you points to convert to paypal, etc. There’s also the regular offer stuff and viewing videos, too. I think it’s pretty cool & I’m trying to think of a way to get my nieces and nephews to join without sounding “uncool” to them!

You get a % of any referral’s income.

EZCashGPT
http://ezcashgpt.com/members/register.php?refid=4103
They pay members for completing offers, surveys, quizzes, even playing games;
The minimum cashout for this site is only $1 so that means all you have to do is do 1 or 2 offers and you can already cashout.

4 Tiers of referral pays (instead of just one);

Upgradeable Accounts for exclusive benefits:
-More referral sign up bonuses
-More money from referrals
-Private chat box
-Ability to win referrals whom have signed up without a referral
-Bronze/Silver/Gold above name

I hope this helps some of you. [/color]

Last edited by Jane0218 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jane0218
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed Empty Re: Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed

Post by Jane0218 Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:43 pm

I'm unemployed just like you.

I hope some of you have tried these sites and are earning $$ from them. You deserve it. It doesn't take much time and they are a diversion, in addition to earning $$.

This week, I cashed out $25 from Superpooints, $5 from Swagbucks, and about $50 in gift cards from online survey sites I belong to.

If I get some positive responses, I will post the online survey sites that pay the most and the fastest. Surveys take time to do, while rewards sites don't take much time at all.

Here are updated, as of 10/31/11 Superpoints Invitation links (you can only join by invitation--they are very strict about that). Enter the last 6 digits of the link as the "Invite Code" on the registration page.

PM me or reply and I will give you tips on earning points(=$$) and getting referrals.

Here are the links:Updated 10/31/11 Links:
SEE POST DATED 11/17/11 FOR MOST RECENT VALID INVITES

Last edited by Jane0218 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jane0218
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed Empty Re: Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed

Post by Jane0218 Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:09 pm

PaidViewpoint
Join PaidViewpoint at http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=nek54p . Quick, GUARANTEED paid surveys.

You are GUARANTEED to be paid for every survey you’re invited to---you can’t get kicked out of a survey halfway through because you don’t “qualify.”

And you automatically get $1.00 just for signing up. You get paid in CASH, NOT points.

They don't ask for your real name or complete address.

Their parent company is Umongous, which was awarded TRUSTe's Privacy Seal signifying their privacy policy & practices have been reviewed by TRUSTe for compliance with TRUSTe's program requirements including transparency, accountability, and choice re: the collection & use of personal information

Jane0218
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RanBrow123 Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:41 pm

If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Post reported.

RanBrow123
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedinKY Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:19 am

RanBrow123 wrote:If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Post reported.

I'm actually going to give the site a try before I do anything about removing that post. I've managed to treat my family to Dominos off of Superpoints. Not much, but it's something so I know that one's not bogus. It's not quick, fast, cash and lots of it, but it's a little something here and there.
concernedinKY
concernedinKY
Admin

https://dawu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RanBrow123 Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm

concernedinKY wrote:
RanBrow123 wrote:If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Post reported.

I'm actually going to give the site a try before I do anything about removing that post. I've managed to treat my family to Dominos off of Superpoints. Not much, but it's something so I know that one's not bogus. It's not quick, fast, cash and lots of it, but it's a little something here and there.

I mean it's probably not a total rip-off, you might be able to pull in a few bucks of value in your spare time. I reported it mainly because I can't imagine anyone reasonably pulling in $25 a day from this as the OP claims.

Make sure you make a separate email account for it, because odds are good it's going to get spammed to hell.

RanBrow123
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane0218 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:21 pm

RanBrow123 wrote:
concernedinKY wrote:

I mean it's probably not a total rip-off, you might be able to pull in a few bucks of value in your spare time. I reported it mainly because I can't imagine anyone reasonably pulling in $25 a day from this as the OP claims.

Make sure you make a separate email account for it, because odds are good it's going to get spammed to hell.

Long post--but worth it to read it all, IMHO.

Please let me do my part to try to help us. Making a little money online can lead to other things. I've been asked to write articles for the Internet about these sites, and I will get paid for it. I'm considering creating a blog about what I've learned.

Please let me do my part to help unemployed people that are just like me.

I'm trying to help people, not trick or harm people. I've suffered long enough and decided to take some control and found these sites and tested them before I posted them here. I really don't know how much more I can say to get people to believe me. I can leave links to all the other forums where people talk about these sites, if you want.

Please copy/paste in a reply where I wrote that I am pulling in $25 a day from Superpoints. I don't see that anywhere. I am making about $25 a day from all the rewards sites, survey sites, home product testing, and mystery shopping that I do. Not from 1 site though. Although some members do make that much on one site (and more), I just can't spend the time they do online (i'm trying to finish college as an adult, tough, but yay! I got the govt to pay for it because I got no money and no more benefits...)

Like written above, it is a good idea to create a separate email if one is going to make use of rewards sites, survey sites, mystery shopping, etc. The spamming comes into play if you do what are called "offers" on the sites that have them. You earn pts from doing offers, and it does result in spam SOMETIMES. I personally do NOT do offers, so I don't get any spam. But lots of people like to do offers. They use a phone # that they get from Google voice or k7.net so that they don't have to give out their real phone #'s, and they create the separate emails accts so if they decide to complete offers, their regular email won't get all messed up. Completing offers can bring in the bigger bucks, but I'm a bit leery of them. I guess the way some of you are suspicious about me, I'm suspicious about doing offers... Smile

You are unemployed. Not making any money. I am unemployed, and I have found ways to make some $$ on the Internet. I decided to take control and figure out a way to make some money and I've done it and I'm not going to apologize to anyone for trying to help people like me. I really don't see why anyone would have a problem with me trying to help out others like me.

I have been very lucky with Superpoints, to the point that I'm now earning anywhere from $1.50 to $3.50 a day, spending about an hour posting my referral links around and also using the site itself to win money. I cashed out $25 this past Tuesday. I've attached proof of payment so that everyone can see this is all true--everything I post is true. I am not a jerk. People who know me from the original UF know I'm upstanding and honest, and many have joined the sites and are making money, while others think it can't be true. Well, it is true. Each person has their own group of sites they prefer because everyone is differnet, and each reward site I've mentioned is different, so different people join different sites.

I've attached a copy of my redemptions from Superpoints--I have double-checked my postings here, & can't find where I wrote I made $25 a day from one site, so please show me where I claimed this. But I will tell you this: I have seen proofs of redemptions from people who are cashing out $50 every 2 days. It's really motivating to see this and makes me want to get to that point someday. I can supply those proofs if you wish, or direct you to the appropriate Facebooks pages of the owners who have their proofs posted for everyone to see.

You'll see on my attached Superpoints redemption proof that I currently have 3,149 points. That is = $31.49 that I have to cash out--real $$--since my last redemption. I believe in Superpoints, in Swagbucks, in Paidviewpoint, and in many other rewards sites. That's why I posted them here...

Re: Paidviewpoint--the site is legitimate, what else can I say? It' run by marketing company. I don't earn a ton of money on that site, but they have a different way of rewarding people. I answer a few quick questions, get some $$ (not a lot), and they also increase what is called my Trust Score every time I answer a question the same that has been asked previously. It's a way for the company to try to ensure my preferences for food/movies/etc. are consistent, which shows them (somehow) that when I do an actual survey, they can trust my answers. Anyway, as my Trust Score increases, so does the $$ they pay me for each set of questions. It's not difficult, not time consuming. Anyone who wants to join can click on link inthe post that refers to PaidViewpoint.

Re: Swagbucks--it's super easy to earn $5 a week there. It's been around FOREVER and a day. It's one of the oldest rewards sites around and thousands of people use it (just like Superpoints). You make money by doing searches with their searchbar (engined by Google and Ask), and other tasks. I'm a low earner on Swagbucks. A lot of people cash out a lot more than I do. There are just so many sites that pay people to click on things or refer people to them, it's too awesome to not let other unemployed people know about it. It's kind of like a sub-culture, you know? An "under-the-radar" sort of thing. I'm learning a lot about how to make money on the Internet. These site suggestions are just a small piece of what I've found. I'd love to share it all, and I will if people want to know. Anyone who who wants to join Swagbucks, just click on the link in the post that refers to it.

Re: the $50 I got from surveys sites I mentioned: That took probably about 2 months to get, periodically doing surveys, not every day. I also do at home product testing--the survey sites send me food (like pizza or lean cuisine in dry ice) to test and then they PAY me for my opinions. So--free food and $$. Right now I'm testing bar soap and toothpaste--can't eat that stuff but I'll take it if it's free! This is all legitimate and can be verified outside of my posts. On Tuesday I got a packet in the mail in which I was chosen to just keep track of the foil/plastic wraps I use for 14 days. I'll send in the completed form and the company is going to pay me $30 for this. I've done stuff like this before. IT IS TRUE.

Please, if you do not believe in what I am saying, at least let those who want to give this a chance the opportunity. By reporting me and then getting me thrown off here, you really are hurting others who could turn my suggestions into real money. Please--let me be and let people make their own choices. We are all so far down the line of not getting any unemployment benefits---I haven't gotten anything since June,and I know for others it's been much, much longer.

I actually came here today to talk about another site that I've been testing for 3 weeks. But I guess that will wait. It has earned me more than Superpoints has, but there is an upper limit of earnings for that site per week, while there isn't one for Superpoints, so Superpoints still rules the roost for ultimately being able to make some decent money, given there is a strong commitment on the part of the member (not time commitment, but personal commitment).

As far as the site I really wanted to let everyone know about today (which I researched & found they're backed by $2 million, they did 2 years of research before launching the site, and are backed by US Bank.), there's no sense in writing about it today. If anyone wants to know about it, they can PM me. But since I'm writing all this now, there's no sense in trying to let you all know about another site.

I hope the screenshot in the attachment is viewable. I'm not very techie. I tried to include it within this post (for those of you who may be hesitant to click on an attachment), but couldn't figure out how to do it. It's a png attachment, so it can't (as far as I know) have a virus in it.

I'm going to end this with my updated Superpoints links--it's a members only site, you have to be invited, so I'm inviting you. Also anyone who joins my network gets tips from me (you have to PM me to get them, and you have to have signed up in my network) on how to get referrals because getting referrals is the real key in earning $$ on Superpoints. I can help you get lots of referrals, if you are committed to doing what it takes to get them (not a lot of time, but just an every day commitment to market yourself). It's easy...honest!

Here are updated links for Superpoints whick is explained in my 1st post. If asked, enter the last 6 digits OF THE LINK YOU CLICKED in the "invite token" area. Only 1 acct per household or you get kicked out. They are very picky about being truthful, but I have found out that although they ask for you to upload a pic of yourself, you can really upload anything family friendly. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE TO GET THE MOST BENEFITS OF THE SITE TO START. After that, PM me if you want for tips:
If the link is no good--someone already used it, so try the next one...
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/quibpd
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/6m8kst
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/tx06yr
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/6o4ceh
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/04w7jb
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/ec9wbe
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/cn1ywj
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/wncaur
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/79k9yf
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/cmcq8l
http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/4q2hic
Attachments
Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed Attachment
SuperpointsRedemptionsAsOf11172011.png A snapshot of my Superpoints redemptionsYou don't have permission to download attachments.(53 Kb) Downloaded 4 times

Jane0218
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:08 pm

I appreciate the post as some of it is really helpful. I have had some luck making money (a little bit) from the survey sites. The problem there is that it's hard to qualify for the surveys. If I lie enough I can qualify for quite a few. Swagbucks was a waste of time in my opinion. Even unemployed it took too much time to make anything at all.

It was also very tedious.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane0218 Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:17 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:I appreciate the post as some of it is really helpful. I have had some luck making money (a little bit) from the survey sites. The problem there is that it's hard to qualify for the surveys. If I lie enough I can qualify for quite a few. Swagbucks was a waste of time in my opinion. Even unemployed it took too much time to make anything at all.

It was also very tedious.

Thanks for replying. (I really like your avator--who is that??).

Some surveys can be tedious, that's why now I only do surveys from certain companies. I was able to weed out the ones that don't pay enough for my time. I have a group of about 10 companies that I do surveys with now. There are others out there that are good as well, but I just don't have the time (with college) to test them out right now.

I've found that although you can make money and get free stuff through online surveys, they generally don't pay as well as rewards sites do. I belong to several survey sites, though, that do pay well and hardly ever disqualify me. I'll give you the names of them, and it's up to anyone who reads this if they want to join. I get nothing from this, but hopefully to help someone earn a bit more money.
Pinecone is by far the best online survey site. They pay $3 a survey, which takes about 15 minutes. First they send prequalifying questions (Less than 4 mins to do), and if you qualify, you are sent a survey that you will not get kicked out of.
They open up for new members intermittently, so the key is to find a forum or website you can check periodically to see if they are accepting new members.
E-Rewards is good. I qualify for most of their surveys. You have to be invited to join by E-Rewards. The way to do this is to sign up for emails from retail companies like Scott, Home Depot, Walmart, grocery stores, etc. and at some point they will send an invitation. I had 2 accts--don't remember how I got invited to the 1st one-and they got merged. The 2nd invitation was actually because I'm a part of Upromise, which gives me rewards when I purchase items through them and the rewards go to pay down my student loan.
Ipsos I-Say (link: http://www.i-say.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx ) is fun! If I don't qualify for a survey or even if I do, they do this thing called a Poll Predictor at the end. They ask a question, like "What % of American men say they reuse plactic bags?" If you answer really close to the correct %, you get to use 20 entries to spread among 4 monthly sweepstakes. If your answer is way off, they still give 1 entry. I like that part of it.
Clear Voice Surveys is OK too (link: http://www.clearvoicesurveys.com/Default.aspx ) . If you get disqualified for a survey, they pay you $.10. Better than nothing.
Those are a few. There are a lot more, but surveys take up a lot of time. I still do them, but I like the rewards sites more.

Reg: Swagbucks--I like it a lot. I do my searches through them--since I'm going to do a search anyway I do it through Swagbucks and hopefully win some Swagbucks, and a few other easy things, and get my $5 a week. Easy peasy...
Plus they have these team challenges that are fun. And games to play for a distraction, that earn me points.

Superpoints is totally worth joining if a person is willing to commit to clicking a button 30 to 100 times a day to win money. They give out from $.01 up to $3.00 on the spins. On the larger payouts, you get a special referral link and if someone joins with that link you get the larger payout again. I recently won $2.00 on a spin, and received another $2.00 when someone used the link to join.

Thanks for replying & best of luck to you with everything!

Jane0218
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:22 am

My avatar is Duane Allman and thanks.

The only survey company I work through is www.valuedopinions.com

I don't know how I got connected with them and am not sure if it is invite only.

I can get $1.50 to $3.00 or more for a survey and they take about 20 minutes. The down side is that it takes 28 days before they credit your account and then another couple weeks before you actually receive your visa gift card in the mail. If you take them regularly it adds up and you are always getting something. When I was totally unemployed I would get about $40 a week usually.
It helped buy food.

I find it rather tedious so I couldn't do it more than that. I would work about 6 hours a week on it. As I said before, I found it kinda hard to qualify for some of them and got kicked out a lot.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane0218 Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:28 am

I know what you mean.

That's why I find rewards sites more interactive and I earn more $$ faster. I cashed out $25 on Superpoints today. It's just an amazing site.

It's hard to wrap my head around getting paid for doing practically nothing, but, hey, if they want to do it, fine.

And PaidViewpoint I have over $4 and that didn't take long at all.

I'm enjoying myself and making some $$.
I just started the PTC environment, which is totally new to me. If it works out, I hope to suggest it here.

Jane0218
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed Empty Pinecone Research is Accepting New Members NOW

Post by Jane0218 Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:20 pm

I just received this email from Pinecone Research, which is an online survey company that rarely opens its doors for new members. Pinecone is accepting new members NOW. I don't get anything for this---I just want to help out people like me who need $$.
Pinecone pays $3 per survey.
Here's the entire email. I suggest you sign up. You will not get any spam.
"Dear JANE:
PineCone Research is growing and we invite you to help! We are offering select members the opportunity to recommend membership to a friend or relative who is NOT a member of their household.

Do you know of households that would like to join the PineCone Research Panel? If so, please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below. That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.

Here is the link to the registration:

www.pineconeresearch.com/signup/linkPink152.htm

As a member in good standing, you've already seen the benefits of being part of PineCone Research. So please, share the benefits of membership with a friend. Don't forget, please don't tell them about any of the products that you have seen in our questionnaires or tried in your home. Remember, it's important that your PineCone Research survey and product testing experiences remain confidential.

If your referral has any questions, they can email us at scott@pineconeresearch.com or click on the attached links to learn more about PineCone Research.

http://www.pineconeresearch.com//about.HTM

http://www.pineconeresearch.com//policy.htm

While this is not a paid referral program, we genuinely appreciate your help in spreading the word that PINECONE IS GROWING!

Thank you,

Karen Scott

Web site: http://www.pineconeresearch.com "

Jane0218
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed Empty Jingit

Post by Jane0218 Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:14 am

This site pays you to watch a few commercials a day. Yeah, I know--what? But really it does--see the proof picture below.

JINGIT

JOIN HERE: https://www.jingit.com/?ref_id=23699&invite_type=DYNAMIC

No offers to do, no credit cards needed—just watch short commercials.

To start you earn $5/wk (takes about 5 mins a day for about 3 days). Then it increases from thereI earned $25.74 in a month just for one account (see pic below).

You can have multiple accounts per household—as long as each has a Facebook acct & cell phone (I’ve NEVER rec’d any spam calls AT ALL—it’s used to verify the person signing up is real ).

Get paid in CASH, not points.

Family oriented—after you sign up, check the “Message to Parents” on the site.

With Jingit, you can instantly spend cash you’ve earned online or in the real world with the Jingit Visa® Debit Card—your cash gets added to the card.

Ways I've Found to Earn Some Income While Still Unemployed Abcd8f93

Jane0218
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kman Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:34 pm

concernedinKY wrote:

I know I'm inquiring about a post that is very old, but what was your determination on this?
kman
kman
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Exhausted99er Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:56 am

SCAMS

Exhausted99er
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kman Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Exhausted99er wrote:SCAMS

Thanks
kman
kman
Elite Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane0218 Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Exhausted99er wrote:SCAMS

Exhasuted99er these aren't scams. Would you please let me know why you think they are scams? Did you try them and they didn't please you? I know you couldn't have tried them and they didn't work, because I use them every single day. I'd really like to know why you think they are scams because you could be earning money online like me, and I could care less if you even use one of my referral links. There are so, so many ways to earn online!

I'm unemployed too. These past 3 weeks, for example, I have made $34.23 on one of my Jingit accounts and $45.00 on the other (my husband's). I have used that money too. Nothing is a scam. My goal is to help people like me.

Jingit has highs and lows. There was a period of about a month (about 4 months ago) when everyone was earning maximum amounts allowed per week. I made$29/week x 6 weeks just on Jingit. It's very helpful to join a group on Facebook regarding JIngit, because in a Jingit group it's possible to ensure all ways of earning money are utilized. People lucky enough to have smart phones (not me Sad ) can go to Walmart and do "check ins"--the scan the bar codes or specific products and get paid for scanning them---these last 3 weeks people were getting $1 per item scanned. I have a dumb phone so I can only utilize the short (15sec-1min) ads on my computer, but $34.23 and $45.00 is nothing to sneeze at for 10 mins a day for 3 days a week.

Superpoints has unfortunately changed some things, making them less attractive, but a lot of people still use Superpoints. You still need to be invited (get a referral link from someone is is a member of Superpoints). They increased how many points we need to get either Amazon gift cards or paypal payouts, which no one is happy about. They also have capped the amount we can earn from our referrals to 1,000 points (this is what Swagbucks does). It's still real and healthy. I cashed out $10.00 to paypal today from Superpoints.

Topline is a really good, but slow way to earn money. It runs in the background, replacing ads with their ads and I earn just for having it run in the background. I cashed out $12.12 on that today. It takes a while to get there, unless you have a bunch of referrals.

There are so many, many ways to earn money online that have helped me buy food, and pay my bills. There are a lot more now than I have in my initial post.

A few months ago, Lowe's had this thing they called "plant a tweet." If I could get 50 to "water" something I tweeted, they would give me $10. The plus for Lowe's was that the tweet was all about Lowe's, so they got free advertising on Twitter. I got two $10 Lowe's gift cards that way! I gave them to one of my brothers who needed to do work on his house.

Please don't say these are scams unless you can prove to people that you have tried them and the haven't worked. If you tried Jingit, but you didn't join a Facebook group to get help on where to find the ads to earn money, then you probably didn't like Jingit. But I can prove that a lot of people have done very well with Jingit---each person in a household who has a facebook account and a cell phone can join and make money (I've never gotten any spam calls on my cell - Jingit wants to assure that each signup is a real human being, so having a unique cell phone is a way that many companies use for validation).

Oh, please don't go sour on this. It's working for me! It's helped me so much. There are about 20 survey accounts I have that I earn money on, and I do mystery shopping, and focus groups (those pay so GOOD), and I also place ads for a company called Cayp (you can join there right now at calyp.com ). As long as you have either a facebook or twitter account, you can post 4 of their ads per day and make a minimum of $.80/day = $24/mo. I'm up to earning $1.60 day now and am shooting to get to the level where I'll earn $3.20 day hopefully in a couple of months.

Please don't shoot this stuff down. It's real. I'm real. I'm unemployed and need money.

Jane

P.S. - please reply or message with any questions/comments. I don't earn this money for doing nothing. I have to do stuff (post an ad to my facebook account, watch a short commercial, complete a survey, etc) to earn it. I'm no going to be an a***ole to unemployed people and post a bunch of cr**. It kills me to know I have all these sites to help people, and none of you will believe me. PLEASE BELIEVE ME.

Jane0218
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down