Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Herman Cain Opposes Extending Unemployment Benefits: 'Where Do We Stop?'  Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Herman Cain Opposes Extending Unemployment Benefits: 'Where Do We Stop?'  Cspan_live_play-1

Herman Cain Opposes Extending Unemployment Benefits: 'Where Do We Stop?'  Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Herman Cain Opposes Extending Unemployment Benefits: 'Where Do We Stop?'

4 posters

Go down

Herman Cain Opposes Extending Unemployment Benefits: 'Where Do We Stop?'  Empty Herman Cain Opposes Extending Unemployment Benefits: 'Where Do We Stop?'

Post by Cheryl Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:51 pm

I can't believe this...

Herman Cain Opposes Extending Unemployment Benefits: 'Where Do We Stop?'

Setting markers for the legislative debate ahead, presidential candidate Herman Cain said he opposed reauthorizing extended unemployment benefits that allow up to 99 weeks of benefits for the longterm jobless. Without the reauthorization, workers laid off after July 1 of this year will receive only six moths of assistance.

"Where do we stop?" he asked Candy Crowley during an interview on CNN's "State of the Union." "Here again, extending unemployment benefits, extending the cut in the payroll tax are just distractions from the bigger problem, which is lack of economic growth which has not been there. Secondly, we're spending money we do not have...

Full Story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/27/herman-cain-opposes-unemployment-benefits_n_1114928.html

Cheryl
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Herman Cain Opposes Extending Unemployment Benefits: 'Where Do We Stop?'  Empty Re: Herman Cain Opposes Extending Unemployment Benefits: 'Where Do We Stop?'

Post by PackersFan Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:03 pm

KMA Herman! This coming from a guy who can't keep his "Johnson" in his pants. What other ghosts do you have in your past. Are you offering me a management position in your pizza company? I didn't think so. I'll tell you this,lets stop when we stop finding out more dirt on you,punta!!

PackersFan
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Herman Cain Opposes Extending Unemployment Benefits: 'Where Do We Stop?'  Empty Re: Herman Cain Opposes Extending Unemployment Benefits: 'Where Do We Stop?'

Post by lendmeflight2 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:42 pm

No offense intended but which part don't you believe? It seems perfectly in line with his, and every other republican's, belief system.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DISPLACED DRIFTER Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Well its been a while since i posted here....still an unemployed 99 er....and still a ghost like the rest of you....uncounted and forgotten...please keep in mind that they all oppose extending benefits especially to the 99er's........rather then go on and on with rants..i sincerely hope and wish everyone here some kind of a Merry Christmas..and hope the new year can return some kind of financial stability to your life.....i notice there are very few of the friends i had when i vacated here and left the site...so to those people i hope you have found peace and employment.... bless you all ........displaced drifterHerman Cain Opposes Extending Unemployment Benefits: 'Where Do We Stop?'  834645

DISPLACED DRIFTER
Valued Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down