Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

School cuts raise doubts among some GOP voters  Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
School cuts raise doubts among some GOP voters  Cspan_live_play-1

School cuts raise doubts among some GOP voters  Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

School cuts raise doubts among some GOP voters

3 posters

Go down

School cuts raise doubts among some GOP voters  Empty School cuts raise doubts among some GOP voters

Post by Jen Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:23 pm

School cuts raise doubts among some GOP voters
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42254812/ns/us_news-life/
Jen
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

School cuts raise doubts among some GOP voters  Empty Re: School cuts raise doubts among some GOP voters

Post by Jen Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:48 am

I think that a lot of these people that voted for these people thought that they would eliminate the wasteful spending and not the necessary spending. These people sure got duped.
Jen
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

School cuts raise doubts among some GOP voters  Empty Re: School cuts raise doubts among some GOP voters

Post by JaneWI Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Jen wrote:I think that a lot of these people that voted for these people thought that they would eliminate the wasteful spending and not the necessary spending. These people sure got duped.

Worse still, some people still believe in their message, even if it hurts them personally.
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeptheFaith Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:23 pm

JaneWI wrote:
Jen wrote:I think that a lot of these people that voted for these people thought that they would eliminate the wasteful spending and not the necessary spending. These people sure got duped.

Worse still, some people still believe in their message, even if it hurts them personally.

I know....that is really the sad part......I don't know what it is going to take to wake people up......because they are so brainwashed by the media and tv....that they cannot think for themselves....and they believe all the lies that are being told to them......
KeeptheFaith
KeeptheFaith
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneWI Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:03 pm

KeeptheFaith wrote:
JaneWI wrote:

I know....that is really the sad part......I don't know what it is going to take to wake people up......because they are so brainwashed by the media and tv....that they cannot think for themselves....and they believe all the lies that are being told to them......

You are correct. It's almost like critical thinking skills are becoming an endangered commodity these days.
JaneWI
JaneWI
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down