Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

IRS.GOV Internal Revenue Service gives a list of companies that will file your income taxes for FREE Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
IRS.GOV Internal Revenue Service gives a list of companies that will file your income taxes for FREE Cspan_live_play-1

IRS.GOV Internal Revenue Service gives a list of companies that will file your income taxes for FREE Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

IRS.GOV Internal Revenue Service gives a list of companies that will file your income taxes for FREE

2 posters

Go down

IRS.GOV Internal Revenue Service gives a list of companies that will file your income taxes for FREE Empty IRS.GOV Internal Revenue Service gives a list of companies that will file your income taxes for FREE

Post by Carol in CA Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:58 pm

IRS.GOV

Internal Revenue Service gives a list of companies that will file your income taxes for FREE

Click on link below for a list companies that will help you for FREE

http://apps.irs.gov/app/freeFile/jsp/index.jsp?ck

Free File: I Will Choose A Free File Company

Help Me Find a Free File Company | Free File Home

Before you begin...

Free File companies have their own eligibility criteria, but none offer Free File to taxpayers with an adjusted gross income of more than $58,000.

Other eligibility criteria may include your: age, state, eligibility for the Earned Income Tax Credit, and military status.

Check the company's website for details because the companies' offers may differ. For example, some companies charge a fee for state tax returns and some may not support a particular form you need to file.

Remember to begin your Free File return on IRS.gov or you may be charged a fee or asked to buy additional products and services.

If, after browsing the list of companies, you need help go to Help Me Find a Free File Company.

Carol in CA
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

IRS.GOV Internal Revenue Service gives a list of companies that will file your income taxes for FREE Empty Re: IRS.GOV Internal Revenue Service gives a list of companies that will file your income taxes for FREE

Post by mrgolf Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Thanks Carol. H.R. Block did my taxes for free awhile back
mrgolf
mrgolf
Monster Poster

Back to top Go down