Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

WISCONSIN UC WEBSITE ANYONE SEE THIS? Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
WISCONSIN UC WEBSITE ANYONE SEE THIS? Cspan_live_play-1

WISCONSIN UC WEBSITE ANYONE SEE THIS? Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

WISCONSIN UC WEBSITE ANYONE SEE THIS?

4 posters

Go down

WISCONSIN UC WEBSITE ANYONE SEE THIS? Empty WISCONSIN UC WEBSITE ANYONE SEE THIS?

Post by mj Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:13 am

Good Morning A freind of mine called & asked if I knew anything about this? She went to file her claim this a.m. & this is what was asked in one of the questions. She had to answer this question. I knew I had heard talk of it but nothing more ~ I thought this was something that they had to notify one of but maybe I'm wrong. I haven't filed a claim in almost a year so I haven't seen this but she said it was new this week.

During the week, did you refuse work that was offered to you, or did you refuse to take or fail a drug test required for employment?
YES
NO
NOT ANSWERED
mj
mj
Valued Poster

Job/hobbies : Human Resources

Back to top Go down

WISCONSIN UC WEBSITE ANYONE SEE THIS? Empty Re: WISCONSIN UC WEBSITE ANYONE SEE THIS?

Post by gigichicago Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:36 pm

mj wrote:Good Morning A freind of mine called & asked if I knew anything about this? She went to file her claim this a.m. & this is what was asked in one of the questions. She had to answer this question. I knew I had heard talk of it but nothing more ~ I thought this was something that they had to notify one of but maybe I'm wrong. I haven't filed a claim in almost a year so I haven't seen this but she said it was new this week.

During the week, did you refuse work that was offered to you, or did you refuse to take or fail a drug test required for employment?
YES
NO
NOT ANSWERED

Makes one think that our government knows that all the unemployed Americans are drug addicts so it's important that they have to ask us this question.

Last edited by gigichicago on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
gigichicago
gigichicago
Admin

Back to top Go down

WISCONSIN UC WEBSITE ANYONE SEE THIS? Empty Re: WISCONSIN UC WEBSITE ANYONE SEE THIS?

Post by Jen Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:00 pm

A lot of states are doing this. It is so stupid.
Jen
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Some agencies are making you pay for the drug test? I guess if you don't want to pay they could report you! That would suck. Everyone now needs a list of agencies not to go to!

TR11005
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down