Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

Reality Check: Rick Scott vs. Florida - Page 2 Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
Reality Check: Rick Scott vs. Florida - Page 2 Cspan_live_play-1

Reality Check: Rick Scott vs. Florida - Page 2 Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

Reality Check: Rick Scott vs. Florida

+3
kjps12
Jen
ET
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reality Check: Rick Scott vs. Florida - Page 2 Empty Re: Reality Check: Rick Scott vs. Florida

Post by Sunrise Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:09 pm

ET wrote:Hey all my friends in Florida: good news! I will not need a new roof! Inspection company put down on paper, another 5 years for my roof! So, now the paperwork can be processed for my homeowners insurance. So, just have to come up with my regular mortgage payment at this time.
Whew..plus, two job interviews next week and I am 62! Start substitute teaching training tomorrow for two days. Things are looking up.
Also, found out that Cambodia is a great ex-pat place to move to. Still thinking about the move out of the US. Ensenada, Baja, CA too.

That's great news about your roof. cheers I am sure that is a relief.

Sounds like things are looking up for you: 2 interviews and training. sunny What subjects do you teach?

I put in a substitute teaching application with the school district for elementary schools. No specific subject was indicated. It's been a couple of weeks now and I haven't heard a peep. I don't think that I could deal with high school aged kids.

Cambodia, huh. What kinds of jobs are you looking at there? scratch
Sunrise
Sunrise
Terrific Poster

Back to top Go down

Reality Check: Rick Scott vs. Florida - Page 2 Empty Re: Reality Check: Rick Scott vs. Florida

Post by ET Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:28 pm

English to the Monks in Cambodia. Sub teach has no particular subjects or age requirements at this point. I have a lead to follow-up on in regards to Cambodia. Everything is needed there, after the Khmer Rouge wiped out most of the needs and civilization there.
Sub teaching takes quite awhile to process the paperwork, bureaucratic bs. You should contact sub-central to see where your application stands.
et
ET
ET
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : 99er, Graphic Designer, Fine Artist, Scuba Diver, Swimmer, Tennis

http://ellenturner.coolpage.biz/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum