Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Indiana Deputy State Attorney General Fired; Urges Wisconsin Police to Shoot Protestors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Indiana Deputy State Attorney General Fired; Urges Wisconsin Police to Shoot Protestors

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Oh, you guys are going to love this. Apparently an Indiana State Attorney General has been fired after he urged Wisconsin police officers to shoot the protestors:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/23/indiana-official-shoot-protesters_n_827389.html

Last edited by kemcha on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Indiana Deputy State Attorney General Fired; Urges Wisconsin Police to Shoot Protestors

Post by Tresa on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:59 pm

***** wrote:Oh, you guys are going to love this. Apparently an Indiana State Attorney General has been fired after he urged Wisconsin police officers to shoot the protestors:

[url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/23/indiana-official-shoot-protesters_n_827389.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/23/indiana-official-shoot-protesters_n_827389.html[/quote[/url]]

This is not the facts, IT WAS AN ASSISTANT AG!! NOT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL!
I LIVE IN INDIANA!!

So much misinformation, .........
Tresa
Premium Poster

Job/hobbies : Bite Training My Pup!

Back to top Go down

Re: Indiana Deputy State Attorney General Fired; Urges Wisconsin Police to Shoot Protestors

Post by Jen on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:10 pm

The media never gets things exactly right.

I saw this story earlier. These people have gone insane. They are acting like Hitler's.
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tresa on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:11 pm

This thread should be deleted, the correct information news link had already been posted to the news forum earlier today.
Tresa
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tresa on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Jen wrote:The media never gets things exactly right.

I saw this story earlier. These people have gone insane. They are acting like Hitler's.

Jen, you live in Indiana. The OP states: An Indiana Attorney General, the correct info is it was an official, a deputy AG = it isn't the media that is wrong!

So Much MIS Information!!

Last edited by Tresa on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tresa
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Wow...things are getting bad

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:16 pm

I saw on the Maddow show that there is possibly a plan for armed counter response to the protest in Atlanta.

I got an email from Moveon saying that they wanted to bus people from where I live to a rally in my hometown of Asheville NC. It is an odd place to have it because Asheville is a fairly isolated, very liberal town with a liberal government.

I would think that the state capital would be a better idea.
lendmeflight2
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:37 am

Tresa wrote:

Jen, you live in Indiana. The OP states: An Indiana Attorney General, the correct info is it was an official, a deputy AG = it isn't the media that is wrong!

So Much MIS Information!!
I hadn't read that article. I thought that maybe the OP got that from the article title.
Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:16 am

The link to the article is official. I just made an error when setting the topic title, that was what everyone was concerned over. It was an overstep on my part ... but, the article says it all. I think this official should be prosecuted for inciting criminal behavior among police offices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum