Displaced American Workers United - The web's most active unemployment forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help is out there.

Please Call.

CCH® UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE — 02/14/11--Florida amends its UI rules regarding emergency unemployment compensation Logo
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

C-Span Live
CCH® UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE — 02/14/11--Florida amends its UI rules regarding emergency unemployment compensation Cspan_live_play-1

CCH® UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE — 02/14/11--Florida amends its UI rules regarding emergency unemployment compensation Cspan2_live_play
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:30 pm

CCH® UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE — 02/14/11--Florida amends its UI rules regarding emergency unemployment compensation

3 posters

Go down

CCH® UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE — 02/14/11--Florida amends its UI rules regarding emergency unemployment compensation Empty CCH® UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE — 02/14/11--Florida amends its UI rules regarding emergency unemployment compensation

Post by jj Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:46 am

CCH® UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE — 02/14/11
Florida amends its UI rules regarding emergency unemployment compensation

http://hr.cch.com/news/uiss/021411a.asp
jj
jj
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

CCH® UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE — 02/14/11--Florida amends its UI rules regarding emergency unemployment compensation Empty Re: CCH® UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE — 02/14/11--Florida amends its UI rules regarding emergency unemployment compensation

Post by Phillymg Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:02 am

Thanx JJ. Like a Star @ heaven I know I'm not from FL but I read it anyways.

Sheesh.....the author of that piece is *way behind* on the news.

The 1st half of the article announces the 'EUC Fix' that took effect on July 23, 2010.

The 2nd half of the article announces the extensions info from the Tax Cut bill that passed in December.

CCH® UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE — 02/14/11--Florida amends its UI rules regarding emergency unemployment compensation 215101

Phillymg
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

CCH® UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE — 02/14/11--Florida amends its UI rules regarding emergency unemployment compensation Empty Re: CCH® UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE — 02/14/11--Florida amends its UI rules regarding emergency unemployment compensation

Post by unemployed2long/1208 Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:25 am

Isn't Fla is a bunch of rich retiree's.. no wonder they are wanting to shaft the unemployed! correct me if I am wrong!
unemployed2long/1208
unemployed2long/1208
Elite Poster

Job/hobbies : unemployed/living

Back to top Go down

Post by jj Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:05 pm

unemployed2long/1208 wrote: Isn't Fla is a bunch of rich retiree's.. no wonder they are wanting to shaft the unemployed! correct me if I am wrong!

Don't know how to answer this question...

I for sure, am not a rich retiree....

The city I live in has many rich folks that live "on the beach side" of Florida. I live on the "main land", and there are many many poor and unemployed people here. And lack of jobs. This town relies and depends on all the "snowbirds" (people that own a property up North, and reside in FL during the winter months) to bring in revenue from November to April......I know, it sounds pitiful, doesn't it.

Been in FL for 23 yrs now....it use to be fun living here when I was a full-time worker, but the past 2 yrs have been stressful and full of anxiety not being able to find work. I managed to find a PT job this past July, and I am still there...
jj
jj
Premium Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum